T$25 - What to Do?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
So i recently was fortunate enough to win T$25 on a PokerStarsSchool promotion on the hand of the week and I have been debating on how to use it. So I'd like suggestions from the community on what to do with it. The choices I'm debating between:

- 7 $3.50 SNG's
- 2 $11 MTT + 1 $3.50 SNG
- 5 Spin N Go's
- $22 Bounty Builder + $3.50 SNG
- Satellites into the Sunday Million, either the $1.10 rebuys, or the bigger satellites, potentially paying part through my bankroll
- Direct buy-in to the Sunday Million - funding the difference out of my bankroll

I have a goal to play the Million this year and this gets me almost a quarter of the way there but the difference is outside my bankroll and I think firing roughly 23 bullets into the $1.10 rebuys should get me a decent shot. If it doesn't then I've blown $25.

For those that have played the Million or attempt to play it, what's the best way to play it - or is my prize better used on SNG's?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won $260 in T$ a couple weeks ago,,,could't win a Spin n Go to save my life! lol Maybe a coincidence? :thumpdown GL I wold play the Mini-Million for $22,,,

R

rudy988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I were you I would play 10x2.5$ SnG with 180 players ; At least u'll have some bankroll for that game ... And you might get lucky , its not hard to win those , and tourney lasts for about 2-2.5h ;)

GL

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will go along with what Rudy suggested 10* 2.5 sng 180 players sounds really good for your skills if you finish in top3 in just 3/10 this will boost your bankroll and allows you to play the 3.5sng and why not some big 5.5. Start with games that you master and build your bankroll up to minimum 750$ before starting buy ins into the 11$ games upswings are the result of good bankroll management. Good luck buddy

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And one more thing don't forget that you have 1 month to build your bankroll for the Turbo b series big money is there and games will be softer with less badbeats. 22$ bb will be the worst choice imo.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends where you feel comfortable playing poker since you can redeem them to have them in $ in your balance and play cash too, I would recommend the sng that is where I would invest them, although I would consider (if my bankroll allows it) play satilites more expensive looking for tickets for better tournaments, but I think that I would play the 1 sng of $ 7 and 5 sng of 3.5 $

Greetings

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play Sunday Storm and Turbo Series. I think you build a bankroll to $ 109

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
congratulations for having successfully benefited from this promotion. This depends on your style of play. For my part I am a player who likes to play aggressive so I will tend to choose the $ 22 Bounty Builder tournaments.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think it would be better to play sng so you can try to get more benefits and then if you manage to increase more money, play tournaments or more sng, I would always try to get more value from that, and for me personally the option ideal would be to invest that money is playing sng

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
There are also some $0.50/ 256 players 4max satellites for the million (new reduced buy in) , they have nice value.

Stay away from the spins , in best case scenario you will double up your buy in, unless you are a pure gambler!
I like the $2.50/180 idea and the $3.50 sngs . If I were you I would play a $11 and the rest some sngs.PS also has some nice $1/180.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, the best option would be 7 for $ 3.5. First, it takes time. It is necessary to have time if everything goes well.

D

darpblog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always make it last. I'd play single table sit'ngos, it's the less variance, so the better the chance you come up ahead.

Malnitruth

Malnitruth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just gotta get em in good, that's all 8)

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why not just leave it as a part of BR?
play your regualr stackes. I mean T$ are nor tickets and will тещ expire.
Congrats on the win thou + and GL with the decision =)

J

japg11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play the $ 0.50 45 turbo man, playing about 50 daily, you have $ 25 of investment with a ROI of 20% that would give you a daily profit of $ 5, which you can invest in 5 sats of $ 1 for the sunday million without having to risk all your banking.

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I found it interesting on the variance of answers to this.

My thought was that I don't typically play tournaments, but I do on occasion jump into a decent MTT when time permits. I do like the $3.50 SNG's (I did a charity stake on this and quite enjoyed them). But my thinking was that I could use the $25 to play a bigger tournament. I hadn't thought of the mini million - I have a $22 ticket I won on twitter a few weeks back that I could also use for that.

So it sounds like the majority of the votes went for $2.50 or $3.50 SNG's and I think I'm going that route but I might mix in a few Sunday Million $1.10 or cheaper satellites. And no Hugh, probably going to stay away from the $25 Spin - as alluring as that is, I don't see that ending well for me!

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if u have a goal to play in the million i would play the 1.10 satellites

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I suggest u try very small tpurnaments because i always end up playing bigger tournaments tjat i should play .. Sometimes u won big bit its not the best way to go play small win small.. But thats onlyy opinion do as u think

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play what you want,and there as the card will fall)

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello Chris, i winn T25$ in school, im now on winner wall :)) waranty KO winner :)
PS AlexBlefer :)
see you my friend

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play lot of KOs and BB ,i prefer turbo :)

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would choose 10 tournaments of 2.2 bounty builders, a very good tournament with a minimal chance of losing and not reaching the final