*** Super Duper July SNG/MTT Thread ***

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i'm finished for Carbon support as of now. I had to go thru the "security verification process." Which now I should have a fairly easy time withdrawling..which will be soon so we will see.

Playing in the 1,500 guaranteed freezeout right now on Carbon...first time playing in about 3 weeks...see how much damage we can do.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is the suckiest thread i've ever seen...

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weee I am back!

Had a ball playing live last couple of weeks even though I managed not to cash anything out of like 7 tournies and busted UKIPT first level.

Back to online now, wanna go for 500 games in the next two weeks :)

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weee I am back!

Had a ball playing live last couple of weeks even though I managed not to cash anything out of like 7 tournies and busted UKIPT first level.

Back to online now, wanna go for 500 games in the next two weeks :)

How did you like live tournies compared to online?

Internet connection where I am at hasan't been the best lately because of some recent storms, they said yesterday it should start getting back to the norm today and be fine by tomorrow...so far this morning it has been good so maybe try to get some games in this afternoon/later tonight.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
goals

more stt, more mtt, more nl, more plo, release more bonus more faster

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last weeks as been really sad for me, first 15 days was break-even in my games, then some loses in $7´s, some bad stakes, but most of the damage come from a family event wich end been very expensive, also we have visits in the house most days wich cut my volume more than half, added to that reach 13th anniversary with the wife, so long story in short ... ended cashing out most of the $ in my account and only leave $50 to play poker.

This was a very painfull stepback on poker for me. I don´t remember the last time was playing 50c games:(

I can´t reload for some time wich mean will have to stick to BM. 18man lower buyin is $1.50 so have to change to 45man/$0.50 and start from the bottom again. Soul was crush for a couple days, but nothing else to do.

In the positive side. Up to $65 so far, so goal will be playing $1.50 games soon (<--****ing sick/depressing goal).

Hope everyone is doing better.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How did you like live tournies compared to online?

Umm interesting I guess, I've still got tons to learn. There are loads more spots to take advantage of and you can alter your image/lines much more effectively because people pay way more attention. But the variance is nuts, especially as most of the tournies I played were turbos, and busting hurts a lot more than busting a random MTT online

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last weeks as been really sad for me, first 15 days was break-even in my games, then some loses in $7´s, some bad stakes, but most of the damage come from a family event wich end been very expensive, also we have visits in the house most days wich cut my volume more than half, added to that reach 13th anniversary with the wife, so long story in short ... ended cashing out most of the $ in my account and only leave $50 to play poker.

This was a very painfull stepback on poker for me. I don´t remember the last time was playing 50c games:(

I can´t reload for some time wich mean will have to stick to BM. 18man lower buyin is $1.50 so have to change to 45man/$0.50 and start from the bottom again. Soul was crush for a couple days, but nothing else to do.

In the positive side. Up to $65 so far, so goal will be playing $1.50 games soon (<--****ing sick/depressing goal).

Hope everyone is doing better.

I understand where you coming from, I am cashing out a big part of my roll soon since I am getting ready to move out and won't have time for a job because of school.
Going to leave though around 150 or 200 in my roll so I don't have go down too bad in stakes.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GL on the move Dawg.

Was thinking in maybe look for a stake but probably that will hurt more in long term, so need to focus now in what i have and bye-gones.

So far played 100+ already of this 45´s and roi go around 15-20%, start to mix half tables $0.50 and other half $1.50´s (so abi=$1) still not the ideal but can´t/don´t want to stay this low for long.

Feeling positive and trying to push my game, so my goal is going to be play at least 20hrs this week even if mean play really late or really early.

GL to all.

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been play $5.30 st 6 max sngs, up around $100 over the past two days. Hopefully going to move up to $10.50 soon.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On intertops now...

Hate that there are no good tournaments....

Guess I'll satty into their so called majors! lol

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I should be playing tonight or tomorrow night...I need to get back into the swing of things. Almost had a good run in an 11$ Rebuy last night but.... nodda

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oops this month has been really bad for grinding, randomly took today off to play PS3 - why am I so lazy :(

Going to a festival Friday + Saturday so Sunday is my last day grinding, the Red Spade Open looks pretty sick, gonna be fun! Managed 700 games so far this month, wanted to play 1k+ so fairly close, especially as my volume has gone downhill because I don't have a widescreen monitor in this house

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I have about gave up on the super turbos, although I am up a little bit playing them over the past 3 or 4 days and they have good traffic on Carbon, its just too much variance for me. Plus the whole push/fold concept I think was really hurting me overall poker game.

I had a good overall day (well yesterday now), played in the CC $5 with $100 added game on Carbon, I think 28 played...I finished 2nd.

I would love to play in the 100k guarantee freezeout tomorrow, but since the bi is almost half of my current roll now that I withdrawl a big chunk of my money on Carbon I doubt I will. I played in the 100 seats too the 100k freeroll today but my AK lost to KQ then my KQ lost to J10. They have these satellite sngs where its $22 bi with 6 players and the winner gets a ticket to the 100k tourney but them sngs never have any traffic. I have waited for a hour this morning and it never filled up enough to play. Maybe tomorrow about 2 or 3 hours before the 100k tourney starts it will get some traffic..if so I will give it a shot. Either way theres about 3 other mtt's I should be playing in tomorrow.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
22$ MTT/1K GTD tonight...

sucks to see a 22$ BI has only a 1 K GTD PP :(

Time to get back in the mtt game....

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's all about the $55/1mil guarantee on Stars sorry KC ;)

Last #sundayfunday of the month!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5$ Rebuy on Intertops 2k Gtd

5/16

Looking to FT this thing!

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ugh

Took a huge hit with AQ<77

down to 32k in chips and 10/15

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right back in it 4/13

almost 600$ for first place...

Seems like there are no solid players.

Edit: 2/11!!

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks! I ended up posting my results in the RR section of the forum..

Good start to August though!

556$+ for the month

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/a-game-going-rail-requests-42/kc-intertops-5-rebuy-200026/

For sure man, congrats!

I have had a rough start to the month, some crazy coolers/suckouts. I came very close to making a big run in a mtt tonight. 1,500 guaranteed freezeout 5.50bi, around 350 played in it...were down to there last 50 and I was in 7th in chips. I had pocket queens on the button, one guy limps to me and I raise..sb folds and the bb shoves and he had a pretty big stack, I think he was in 12th at the time. The limped folded and I called, he has AQ suited.

He hits the bullet on the river, of course. Moved him all the way to 2nd.

I played in about 6 or 7 different six max turbos and st's and only manage to finish in the money in one (which I did win.) I also though played in about 6 or 7 different hu st's and won them all...hopefully thats a good sign to come.