Not open for further replies.
IamRude

IamRude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I do that all the time.

D Rose is sick, but I still feel he's overrated.
"Next Jordan"? commn now Chicago.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ended up going out...KK < 77...go figure i guess

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Down to my last 2 with no cashes so far today.

1077 of 2224 in the 40k re-buy

182 of 676 in 50k (pays 675)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Oh, forgot to update that I went out 7th in the CC game. :( Was doing well, but my AK<AQ when Dank Hugh hit his two pair and severely crippled my stack (I think I had like 1.5 bb left). So forced to shove w/44 and of course that didn't hold. At least I cashed, but I was eyeing the prize, dangnabit!

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, forgot to update that I went out 7th in the CC game. :( Was doing well, but my AK<AQ when Dank Hugh hit his two pair and severely crippled my stack (I think I had like 1.5 bb left). So forced to shove w/44 and of course that didn't hold. At least I cashed, but I was eyeing the prize, dangnabit!

nice job on the cash, too bad you couldn't take it down! You were in pretty good shape there for a while. I think it was Dank Hugh who slow-rolled me with queens, that wasn't very cool imo. :(

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
nice job on the cash, too bad you couldn't take it down! You were in pretty good shape there for a while. I think it was Dank Hugh who slow-rolled me with queens, that wasn't very cool imo. :(
Oh, I didn't know about the slowroll! :eek: I hope it was an accident! lol

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not going too well for me so far, but I managed to knock out a red pro, and then yet another red pro.

First time ever that has happened to me.

IamRude

IamRude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not going too well for me so far, but I managed to knock out a red pro, and then yet another red pro.

First time ever that has happened to me.

very nice.

do they still give out t-shirts for knocking pros out?

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very nice.

do they still give out t-shirts for knocking pros out?

yes thye do I just got mine yesterday/ And they are new design which are way better than the old ones...ill post pic if i can

doops

doops

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing a $2.50+.25 ($12.5 guaranteed) NLHE tourney on pokerstars for nearly 6 hours now. There are 81 players left out of 7591, and I'm sitting at 13 right now. It'd be really nice if I can hang in a bit longer. ..

And I'm on the final table of Lee Watkinson's freeroll PLO tourney.

Think I won't mention all the other tourneys I busted out of. :D

doops

doops

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Came in 2nd in the freeroll. That was nice, since I don't usually do well at PLO.

Still in the other thing. Up and down. Now at #15 out of 42. The structure really is top heavy. No real money until final table... what else is new? I'm tired, been playing all day.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gl Doops, TID!

I am playing one small tourney as well. Currently 3rd out of 4, and first pays 300$

Last edited:
O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finnished 2nd.
Saved my plus for the day.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
still in the 2.20 on stars

almsot ITM

my QQ>AK FINALLY!!! i FINALLY won a race lol dam it felt wonderful

sittin at average stack 730 left...top 540 get paid...

Wish I could say that.
This exactly kicked me outof the sunday warm-up.
QQ>AK and 2 kings and an ace on the board.

This dissapointed me so much I wanted to quit the daily 40 grand asap to go to sleep.
I think I tilted some people because of calling AI shoves with 5-3 and 9-8 and winning them,causing me to be in a good spot (i feel kinda ashamed about that play).
Finally with I ,think about 700 to go,having a real nice stack,got crippled loosing AK to KK.
Very next hand got AA but doubling up here couldn't get me back in good shape again.
Well finished a few hands later.
Awards of this (finishing 669th) about 23 $ which was exactly the same as the 1710th finisher.
More than 1000 players out after the bubble and just the same award.

All that said, for a while I'm done with the big tourneys and will stick to lower buy-ins, to try to build back a roll, because at this time I'm not doing well (actually extremely bad) and I spew to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.