Sunday Million tips

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi this Sunday I plan to play for the first time Sunday Millions tournament. I am looking for tips from experienced tourney players. Starting chips are 10k which means it is deep stack tourney. This means pocket pairs ans suited connectors are to be played from late positions whenever possible. The field is huge around 5k only 20 people get into the money..

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi this Sunday I plan to play for the first time Sunday Millions tournament. I am looking for tips from experienced tourney players. Starting chips are 10k which means it is deep stack tourney. This means pocket pairs ans suited connectors are to be played from late positions whenever possible. The field is huge around 5k only 20 people get into the money..
advice to read about the game with a deep stack.
in such tournaments the game comes with wider ranges.
A deep-stacked game is a different level than usual.
with deep stacks are already playing and successfully those who have long been out of the poker sandbox.
I advise you to read a number of articles about the tactics of deep stacks.
and I wish you success and victory in the tournament[emoji110] [emoji110] [emoji110] [emoji812] [emoji813] [emoji814] [emoji815]

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks I will look at deep stack adjustments

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This is one of my favorite Pokers tournaments. I regularly take part in this wonderful tournament. I recommend that you be prudent and minimize your risks. You must always use your position and try to play only with strong cards.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not often play in this tournament, and I can not call myself a regular player of this tournament, but I advise you to look closely with the style of play of opponents, not that notes on them will help in the game! Do not rule out aggression, good starting combinations do not come so often!

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning there is plenty of poker to play, so avoid run outs, avoid all ins except literally only the nuts. Play speculative when deep and big pairs lose value. Play pairs from any position set mining limp with them. Don't get too goofy with plays just plays thoughtful ABC poker. It is a large field MTT so you need endurance and dont be disappointment if you don't win aim to cash then take it down. If you win don't forget about us mate!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning there is plenty of poker to play, so avoid run outs, avoid all ins except literally only the nuts. Play speculative when deep and big pairs lose value. Play pairs from any position set mining limp with them. Don't get too goofy with plays just plays thoughtful ABC poker. It is a large field MTT so you need endurance and dont be disappointment if you don't win aim to cash then take it down. If you win don't forget about us mate!
I especially like this board so that later we are not forgotten by comrade)))))[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks I will look at deep stack adjustments
It only remains to wish you a lot of patience and discipline.
We will be cheering for you.
let me know if there will be success[emoji110] [emoji110] [emoji110] G L

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need luck and good calculus to get ITM.
This tourney is the most famous at poker stars.Good Luck!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you immediately pay for the entrance to the tournament or did you pass satellites to it?

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I planned to pay the whole thing but I will postpone it for two more months. One consideration is my skills and also I want to build a little more cash

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I planned to pay the whole thing but I will postpone it for two more months. One consideration is my skills and also I want to build a little more cash
I understand. Maybe then you better start playing on the satellites for this tournament.
Does your bankroll allow this entry to this tournament to be done immediately?
)))))

Sss888111

Sss888111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never in my poker career played SundayMillion, this is my big dream, it should be realized in the near future!:)

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck Sunday in one of the toughest champion shark infested games that exists hope you run deep.:cool:
Enjoy your game did you win satellite?:D
Will be watching Lorpugo on your rail if have time hopefully sending you thumbs up as your stack grows.
Best performance possible needed here.
I got in this week for $11 dollars in 2.20 rebuy.
Game is like wrestling a bear great fun:eek:
Tips on how not to do it below here:hahaha:
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-goals-challenges-wins-46/sunday-million-combat-odds-385907/

Last edited:
G

gryphon3005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I am puzzled that you say only 20 people make the money. Dec. 2nd, 998 players made the money out of 5721. As for tips I would say patience is the key for the early part of the tournament and maybe into the middle too. There are some interesting dynamics in play in this tournament. The blinds go up every 12 mins. so some players sitting on a 10K stack feel they have lots of time to wait for good cards. Others see the antes starting right from the first level and feel a little pressure to make something happen. Keep your emotions in check and play tight aggressive with a small ball approach to bet sizing. That should at least keep you out serious trouble for several levels.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can recommend you to be patient and don't make big mistakes with bluffs and stuff like that

FerC182

FerC182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I played sunday milions once only, I won the spot on a $ 2.20 satelite, At first I did well but it did not take long to fall, I had KK and I was 15 BB, I gave allin and I found an AA on the way, sad that I did not even get the award but it was worth the experience, only after I came to regret because I should have canceled the inscription and used the 215 US in other tournaments micros kkkkkkkkkk, but my county is take it easy because sunday milions have a lot of people who play very well and always have some that come into the hand with anything just to give bad opponents .

Poker Tips