Sunday Million as a beginner

simon307

simon307

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I started getting interested in poker a few months ago and have been playing for a few weeks now. I'm currently playing at pokerstars, I loaded $10 once. It didn't go so well overall, but I managed to win a $109 Sunday Million ticket. Now, the level there is quite high and I don't really have a strategy, so I'm asking if there is any good strategy for beginners in such a big tournament? Taking out one player already gives me a $25 win, so should I just wait for this opportunity?

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I started getting interested in poker a few months ago and have been playing for a few weeks now. I'm currently playing at Pokerstars, I loaded $10 once. It didn't go so well overall, but I managed to win a $109 Sunday Million ticket. Now, the level there is quite high and I don't really have a strategy, so I'm asking if there is any good strategy for beginners in such a big tournament? Taking out one player already gives me a $25 win, so should I just wait for this opportunity?
The Sunday Million is not an easy one. If you only have been playing for a few weeks now, I hope you've been studying for longer than that. But since you are already in, you obviously going to take a shot and hope for the better. Just be patient (It's a long tourney and you have plenty of time), be very selective about the hands you play and play them hard when you have them. Best of luck.

mbelger

mbelger

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I started getting interested in poker a few months ago and have been playing for a few weeks now. I'm currently playing at Pokerstars, I loaded $10 once. It didn't go so well overall, but I managed to win a $109 Sunday Million ticket. Now, the level there is quite high and I don't really have a strategy, so I'm asking if there is any good strategy for beginners in such a big tournament? Taking out one player already gives me a $25 win, so should I just wait for this opportunity?
I`d like to know the result of this tournament. Your feeling, what do you learned about?

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It definitely is not and will not be an easy tournament, but I do not think there is an easy tournament since many things can happen, try to be very calm, do not despair since it is a long tournament, think carefully about each move and avoid falling into the game from other players who may try to make you lose your cool

simon307

simon307

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I'd like to know the result of this tournament. Your feeling, what do you learn about?
I haven't played it yet, the ticket is valid for one year. Will come back to that then