23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I’ve qualified for my first Sunday Million tournament tomorrow on PokerStars. Anyone got any tips for me? I only just scraped through the two freerolls to get here so I feel a bit out of my depth!
Good luck to you in the tournament, and I'll be storming the satellites today; maybe I'll qualify too.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I’ve qualified for my first Sunday Million tournament tomorrow on PokerStars. Anyone got any tips for me? I only just scraped through the two freerolls to get here so I feel a bit out of my depth!
Congrats, I think tight aggressive play ist the way to go here. You got time to wait , unlike freerolls the SM has a slow structure .

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks guys. I’ve just noticed it’s two days so should have more time to wait rather than rapid blinds. I prefer that style of play anyway. Can’t wait! Hope I don’t bust out on the first hand!

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thanks guys. I’ve just noticed it’s two days so should have more time to wait rather than rapid blinds. I prefer that style of play anyway. Can’t wait! Hope I don’t bust out on the first hand!
Absolutely. The blind levels are 15 mins during late reg. So no need to rush. ☺️

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just play your game m8, don't try to change too much..it's got you this far, trust yourself :) .. enjoy the experience, and good luck.. :)

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I think if you've been through two rounds, you're good at it. Play the same way you played before. Good luck.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also recently got a ticket. I played only on pair cards and the best cards from position and entered the prize zone with a minimum prize of about 87 dollars. It's normal for me, I hope you will go further in the tournament

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks for the confident boost. Finishing in the money would be great for me. Maybe a little luck to get further. I will post back my results!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
gl

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
Wish you all the best my friend!

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You have to calm down and not rush to take a decision .. Good luck my friend

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Play the best way you can. Depends the players on the table there are not only skilled players .You need patience.I can feel your excitement ! Well done for winning the ticket !

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Being one of the main tournaments in the house expect the best players to be there; try not to get kicked out at the start of the tournament

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Good luck in the tournament

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Good Job. I qualified too from freeroll. I'll play with you. Good luck.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if there are 2500 people left in the tournament and you have 15BB, then take your time and enter the prize zone without playing. I also won a ticket today, good luck to you!!!

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
yesterday I watched such a tournament on YouTube. The player threw off two kings when he saw that two went oll in. It was at the beginning of the tournament. Yes, there are a lot of good players. What would you do?

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
yesterday I watched such a tournament on YouTube. The player threw off two kings when he saw that two went oll in. It was at the beginning of the tournament. Yes, there are a lot of good players. What would you do?
I think I’d fold on the first hand. All in pre flop isn’t really my game. It’s too unpredictable.

billibooo

billibooo

thudlife
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
<3 Remember it is just a poker game, do not make it out to be more in your head. You made it, you deserve to be there :) Play smart and patiently. The blinds levels are pretty slow so you have time to make your moves. <3 There is a good mix of brilliant players and loosey gooseys, watch them and take your notes :) and get your chippies!!! GLGL and have some fun!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
You have great news, I wish you further success in the main tournament. The main thing is not to rush, the tournament is long, play on good maps:cool:

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play tide , to reach first places--play the right cards in the righ tposition and have a little luck that hold your cards. Good luck

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well I’m out but I had fun! I got drawn in by a guy who kept raising and eventually got me out. I need more patience and not let people get to my head! My first table was much better but after I was moved it all went down hill. I will live and learn!