Sunday Million ?

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any dream eventually comes true and even such an unrealizable. You just have to believe in yourself and go to the intended goal, no matter what!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is necessary to be the realist. it isn't enough to be the good player, to have necessary bankroll - too many participants - there has to be a luck such, more than ever. even playing freeroll with a large number of amateur participants, to get at a final table a great luck.

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning it, of course - is incredible luck and skill. But getting into the prizes or the final table is an achievable goal.

1putnik

1putnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good springboard to the top of 'Sunday Billion' is 'Elite Series' tournaments.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the dream of most players on pokerstars and it is a very difficult dream ... there are proffessional players playing and you need to play a lot and know about poker that would compete with them for the first place ....

wildgremlin

wildgremlin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aggression is important at key points in mtts like this. I've seen a player by the name of bigdogpkts5's final table the Sunday comp twice in a row on YouTube, there's videos of him talking through the torny and giving good advice.
He's a beast to be honest though.

Grem

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At least u shouls try!!!there are a lot of sattelites and u can win a ticket rhrough.gl

prox

prox

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dreams must come true, and real the more so.
GL!

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's real to be in the top 100 or top 50 ^^ The main luck in the early stages of the tournament .. The hardest thing is to build a bank to 100 thousand chips ..: (To everyone who will try to conquer this Olympus good luck!

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be a 'pirate' and make the impossible possible,coz nothin is impossible.
Tons of good luck to all!

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whatever you put your mind to you can do. I won a ticket into this tournament few years ago, it was so much fun to be a part of the big event even though i knew i was a little fish in a big pond. Funny thing is i went out because the guy i was headsup against had a flush but the cards he was holding was a 4 and a 5, i was so annoyed to go out so early but the experience was great. I'm aiming to play the little sat to get into the event. I'm part of 2 different ones so I'm hoping I'll win somewhere.

L

leon_fush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From subscribers, somebody will torture happiness this Sunday))) ??? And what are the plans for this tournament ???

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really want to win sm once but now have to work on my skills and play.I am learning and mastering my poker ground!!!

W

whereskain

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stamina is key. Keep ur phone charged and have empty bottles handy

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no matter in what tournament you play
Only one thing is important - you need to play very well and then you get the big prize

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really want to win sm once but now have to work on my skills and play.I am learning and mastering my poker ground!!!
i also played a sat and came 10th out of 10 000 and am playing this Sunday,,,wish u nothing but luck,,,may god lift you and place u down at the final table :rolleyes:

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i also played a sat and came 10th out of 10 000 and am playing this Sunday,,,wish u nothing but luck,,,may god lift you and place u down at the final table :rolleyes:
Ty my friend!!!wish u luck too and be profitable...ty))gl in this sm!!concentrate and do your best!!!

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually in this tournament the rate of pro players that get into the money are not quite that big. Often people that qualify from small satellites win. So yes it is possible to win but ofc not without a combo beetwen luck and skills. Meanwhile lets play into our freeroll CC ):

AlioJay321

AlioJay321

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofc dream, how can you imagine this? Its incredible, if you win some prizes of its tourney, but granprize, sorry.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always allow yourself to dream,,,dream the impossible dream,dream of a life filled with happiness,love,good friends,better family,good health,a good partner to share the ups and downs of life,,,dream of a life filled with laughter and moments of pure joy,,,i may not `win` this sunday,,,and i just might,,,but my life will go on either way,,,,but come monday,i will have everything i mentioned in this post,so i think i will be ok,,,for i`ve already won,,,before the first card drops ;)

M

McDrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every Sunday somebody wins, right? Why could not be one of us?

R

rushdaman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any dream can become a reality. I think it would require the utmost focus and cocentration. You would also have to get some luck on your side because undoubtely you will have to win maybe up to a dozen all-ins. With all that being said its 100% possible and someone has to win it right? why not that someone be you!

M

McDrix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rather that someone be me 😁😁😁😁, but it's ok if it's any of you.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like the mood of last posts)be positive people and u shouldnt wait for your dream)))