STT Bubble in late stages

Y

Yapsinho

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,

I started playing 9 Player SnG for $0.50 in Turbo. Some of these are just easy and you get ITM pretty fast. Others are... Well... Sometimes everyone falls under 10BB and this is where I feel very unconfortable to play.
I mean folding equity is pretty high, but I somehow have the feeling that I always run into hands like KK or AQ. But this Was Just a Bad run yesterday.

In General: How often is it profitable to be aggressive here when we have est. 5 Players left and everyone is super tight and waits for others to bleed out? And is there any good way to train my ICM thinking?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If everyone folds a lot to jams, it is super profitable to jam wide. You just need to understand, that when you finally get action, which will of course happen from time to time, then you are often going to be way behind. But that is more than compensated for by the fact, that so often you pick up 2BB+ in blinds and antes uncontested. If its the actual bubble, and someone is running on fumes, that is the time to get more conservative and wait for them to bust.