Strategy for Micriomillones Sat?

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi people! I have been participating (as I am sure many of you) in the freerolls where the prize is one or two tickets for the micromillions. But these look like a massacre at first. With 1000 starting chips and the blinds rising every 3 minutes, the all-in is a constant. The furthest thing I came to the tournaments was to finish in the top 30 (far from the 2 prize tickets) and I must say that I was very lucky to win pots with cards that in a normal tournament would fold without hesitation. So, is it just a matter of luck here?

A

axel142

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's a rebuy tournament, in my opinion, the key is that you can increase your stack quickly, play with any decent hand you have, play suited connectors, any combination of 2 letters, any Ax and pray to win haha, once than the rebuy period ends, close your range and play normally

SASSOD

SASSOD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
el novato

I think the last publication defines well the MicroMillions the truth right now I'm playing them and it is pure luck and would like to have it but boats are amazing ironically lost my only idea is to play hands with letters and all or nothing

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if they are free, play them, but always play in the best way. If you have to pay, look for other more profitable satellites