strategy against autoclicker

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Please tell me how to play against the autoclicker. I can't put him on a range and I don't know what hand he entered the pot with. 10 hands with him and completely different hands, but the fact is that he gets everywhere. infuriates. then the street on the 1st map, then the 2nd pair with UTG Q3o

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Play your cards and ignore him. Learn which hands are the statistical favorite to beat another unknown hand. I use the starting hands for Ultimate Texas Holdem as a guide as to what to play. This allows you to play K7offsuit knowing that you are favorite against two unknown cards. I do well doing this.

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Play your cards and ignore him. Learn which hands are the statistical favorite to beat another unknown hand. I use the starting hands for Ultimate Texas Holdem as a guide as to what to play. This allows you to play K7offsuit knowing that you are favorite against two unknown cards. I do well doing this.
I entered the pot from the button. I had 6 limps in front of me. I raised with JJ 8.5bb. It seems that the opponent has nothing in the client except check and call. bank with any garbage. he moved AA, QQ. 358 rainbow appeared on the board. I overestimated my jacks and started to get off myself. I already realized my mistakes, having slept with this thought.
in the end, he showed 33 and I flew out of the tournament and wrote this topic on tilt

Last edited:
japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
ha-ha. yesterday I met my offender. I left a note on him. I took away his stack in 3 hands. he again called all hands, but I approached these hands in a different way.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Simple as that - you auto click them to death :cool:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually players, who are very loose and passive, are called fish or sometimes whales. The best strategy against whales is to valuebet more thin against them. If you would only go for 2 streets against a good player, maybe go for the full 3 streets against a whale. But on the flip side avoid bluffing them to much, especially with hands like A high, that might have showdown value beating their busted draws.

And also learn to respect it, when they suddenly change gear and get aggressive on the late streets. If their range is very wide, they will naturally make more random two pair with hands like T2 or J4. Or trips when the river pair the bottom card. Or complete some weird gutshot. So often the best strategy against these player is to continue betting your good hands, as long as they just call, but bail out if they suddenly get aggressive.