Strategies

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use a balanced style between tight-aggressive and loose-aggressive based on opponents and board structure.

Akuana

Akuana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far, I'm only using the starting hands chart. This is my whole strategy :D

S

SharkyShark1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beginning of the tournament I play quite a wide range, the further I go I tighten up a little. Always playing the board and the range the opponents have and what they think I'm having

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What strategies do you use the most in online poker?
The first thing to do is focus. By focus, I mean not only the fact that we have to pay attention to the game itself, which is essentially a given. Poker is a game of the mind, not a physical contest. Accordingly, we always need to be focused when we play.I think people underestimate how different they will play when they're in a bad mental state. For example, if you drank, sat down to play with a hangover, just got tired or even banally in an anxious state before the session - this is already enough for you to show far from your ideal poker at the tables. I think a lot of people don't pay enough attention to this moment, they just sit down to play, completely ignoring how they feel right now and how they play.

H

Holdem Tycoon

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Positional play and proper isolation of hands vs opponents. And know that even if your opponent has 2 unsuited disconnect under cards, can still beat your strong pair.