STG x MTT quando migrar ?

Y

yanvargas7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I would like to hear from you about the ideal time to migrate from stg to mtt games. If we should evaluate our ROI in stg until we are in a good development to move to mtts. Also whether the question of banking can influence?

T

thunder_road

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone, I would like to hear from you about the ideal time to migrate from stg to mtt games. If we should evaluate our ROI in stg until we are in a good development to move to mtts. Also whether the question of banking can influence?
many experienced players reccomend starting with stg because it is the easiest to learn the fundamentals. Once u feel like u have mastered the stg fundamentals and your roi is good/decent and u want to move to mtts I would reccomend mixing in some mtts and see how u do. If u have some success u can mix in more and more mtts until that is only what u play if that is the direction u want to go in your poker developement

example start with 10% mtts them move to 20% etc until u get to 100% mtts

rehktega

rehktega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I particularly like mtts more than stg, and I usually play regular mtts, to migrate I think with a bankroll of 100 buy ins it's great.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
e and the spread of possible stacks is much wider. 1) This means that the very first and basic thing you need to do for a successful transition is to somehow get detailed high-quality preflop ranges of play in different stacks. The best option is to buy my preflop video course, it has everything you need and it will close 90% of all preflop questions right away, which will speed up and simplify the transition.But if this is not possible, then you need to watch as many of my reviews as possible, remembering the draw ranges and look for free materials on this topic on the Internet.2) Next, it is important to draw up a competent tournament grid, to begin with, choose tournaments with low AFS (average number of participants up to 500). It is very important. The best option is small rooms with weak players, because on PS and GG in tournaments with low AFS the field is much stronger.

B

bethqueen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that once you have mastered the basics of poker, you will be able to make this migration in a healthy way with a bankroll of 100/buy-in being bigger. As the dynamics are only apparently, however in MTT it's just one way and in some ways more time consuming as you develop throughout the tournament. But as usual mathematically and what the experts say is this.