One step away from the rewards zone

nachopaulo

nachopaulo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Have you ever been knocked out one step away from the pay zone? If yes, how did you feel?

I was eliminated these days without an elimination to enter the zone, and it was an unnecessary all-in, because the amount of chips I had would certainly be well positioned in the tournament, but the anxiety of thinking that I was winning the hand spoke louder and I ended up playing as a beginner.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!🙋‍♀️💞
Usually, game is pretty tight on the bubble, because no one wants to get out of tournament on the bubble. But I think it's happened to everyone. We need to forget up on this and move on.👍

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Sure, I have also busted just 1 or 2 positions from ITM a few times already.

But I learned from my mistakes and try to avoid unnecessary risks in the bubble.

Once you're ITM, you can try to move up by taking a bit more risk again. :)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have felt very bad hahah but it happened to me on more than one occasion, even on many but that taught me to change the strategy and be much more conservative when I am in those instances, I identify my first objective which is to enter ITM and then go back to try to be bold with my game to climb more positions.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The last two Thursdays I played in the 888 room in the cardschat tournament with a prize of $200, 18 prize places, and I finished in 19th place. This is a complete disappointment for me.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hope you learn from your mistakes and don't repeat them again)))

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Unfortunately,those mistakes happen when there is a lack of experience in a playerIt is a bad feeling,isn´t it?But the more experience you have,the less mistakes you will make in those situations.Sometimes,you will need t make some folds if you are about to get in the money and that is your goal in the tourney,obviously,that depends on the buy-in..Better luck next time, mate

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, it has happened to me also. But never mind, because you are gathering your experiences and building your knowledge, hich are very valuable.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The bubble and great place to get past then you can start playing again. But like so many I have busted out just before the bubble so many times. Mainly when I am sat on the button in HJ or CO and I try to steal the blinds.