Chips
I agree a clear head and not a tired body after a hard load bad

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To set the goal must be necessary, more often to distract to snacks, watch TV and in social networks to dig! Multitasking kills excitement! If you do not pause pour all!

R

RampageRhino

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The vape comments are obviously for smokers, who's to tell me when my head is clear?

B

BreakTheBeard

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what your buy-ins are relative to your bankroll. I play tournaments where I'm comfortable whether or not I win or lose. Obviously I'm playing to win, and I don't give a crap about the final table. I am playing to win the tourney. If you keep that in your mind, it may help.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend, I to keep calm I exercise a lot before I start to play since this relaxes me and I can be concentrated in the early and middle stages which leads me to the bubble where I fight for the blind basically. I hope you serve luck on the tables.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This is the most important lesson I learned from poker. Don't allow the moment to overwhelm you. Be patient and make a logical, unemotional play depending on the situation. Really helped my golf game.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remain calm when I have four times as many chips as other players)

DallaS

DallaS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play my game at all stages of the tournament. It does not always come out of course ....

L

LifeLab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having something else to do that you think is worthwhile does it for me. Even when I'm playing just one table I get bored and make stupid plays. Writing and reading posts on this site seems to work :)

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's something called anchor thoughts that I use. For example, as you get more anxious, your heart begins to race, your blood pressure rises, your hands clam up, and the other many bodily responses to anxiety. However, when you're excited, you also have the same bodily response. Just replace all those anxious thoughts with the thought of excitement, being excited. Helps me more often then not.

Y

YungDupLa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me personally it comes with experiance. You can only bubble out so many times before you start feeling personally satisfied that you made the right play instead of focusing on the results. keep grinding gl

S

stokedog4

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Focus on making the correct plays... and you need to up the aggressiveness. If you have a big stack, it's time to attack the blinds... If you have a small stack, you need to learn push/fold... It's a great time to chip up. If you are a medium stack, you need to have a good read on your opponents tendencies.

Open your game up and don't be afraid to make a mistake... The $$ at the top is what you are shooting for...

GL

J

jmh559

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
experience helps with staying calm in those kind of situations but no matter how much experience you have the bubble is always a frustrating kind of situation.

just try not to think about the money and play your best game