Staking a Bounty Game

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I stake someone in a Bounty game on GGPoker, do I receive only a % of the cash prize or do I also get a % of the bounty that player won.

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I understand it, you get the same % you bought in shares of all winnings so that will include the Bounties .. it is all automated at GG so once the player exits the tournaments the payouts should be to made to all shareholders accounts based on the % shares purchased.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I understand it, you get the same % you bought in shares of all winnings so that will include the Bounties .. it is all automated at GG so once the player exits the tournaments the payouts should be to made to all shareholders accounts based on the % shares purchased.
A player I staked at the time of this question was eliminated before the bubble and I think I received a % of the bounty she had won. Not too sure because I forgot how much I had before and I also just placed in the money in another tournament. So I will give it until tomorrow to update my transactions to be sure.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! You should definitely get % of his bounty in this tournament!

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They explained to me that I receive a percentage that I redeemed from the total winnings of the one I bet on.

Top 10 Games