SSMTT's study group

Lugubrious

Lugubrious

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to build a BR, my goal is 5k i know that by playing micro stakes especially at the buy- ins that I'm playing $1.10-$2.20 will be though but i am trying to move up in stakes to $3.30-$5.50 atm & also taking shots(i think sundays is the best time to do this). I would like to create a group that would love to talk about hand analysis, hand ranges, blockers, and pre-flop hands you should be raising in mid to late stages of a tourney i wish everyone the best luck shuffle up and deal

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am interested in this group. Some background on myself: Been playing poker for roughly a year and a half now, only online. Just recently started a challenge to build a bankroll from $0 playing freerolls, so most of my hand reviews/history will be in freerolls with the occasional tournament until my BR builds(I don't generally play cash games). I'll spare everyone the overall dullness of my challenge unless it grows into something sizeable, but I am here to discuss everything related to tournament poker and the micro/low stakes strategies. I'm American, playing on ACR, SwC, and ignition. Looking forward to this thread!

Lugubrious

Lugubrious

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am interested in this group. Some background on myself: Been playing poker for roughly a year and a half now, only online. Just recently started a challenge to build a bankroll from $0 playing freerolls, so most of my hand reviews/history will be in freerolls with the occasional tournament until my BR builds(I don't generally play cash games). I'll spare everyone the overall dullness of my challenge unless it grows into something sizeable, but I am here to discuss everything related to tournament poker and the micro/low stakes strategies. I'm American, playing on ACR, SwC, and Ignition. Looking forward to this thread!
I wish you luck on your challenge i wanted to ask you if you had ever playe on bol?? Also do you have an Instagram or snapchat?? & how many freerolls do you play and how often?? Do you have any hands you can post on this thread now??