bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What is your strategy for playing Spin$Go Max?
being that the number of players is chosen at random from 3 to 9 players with 3 prize values defined at the beginning, and after 20 rounds all that remain are obliged to go all in.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Starting carefully and having in plans a full aggressive game, as the game goes on, increasing aggressiveness abruptly and suddenly.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally wasn't a fan of them. Liked the idea that the number of the players are changing, different, but the game killed by the automatic all-in stage. 20 rounds sometimes not enough to finish the game or each other, and way too many things can happen in the last part, even if you placed yourself just great to do it or survive 1 or even 2 flips.
The prizes are not great as well, you not even necessary hit at least the x2 multiplier, which is guaranteed in other Spin formats. So for fun, it's playable, for getting an experience from them, its playable. However I don't see real tactics or money-flow behind them. :/

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Starting carefully and having in plans a full aggressive game, as the game goes on, increasing aggressiveness abruptly and suddenly.
yes I'm having fun on it and I even made a good profit on it.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I personally wasn't a fan of them. Liked the idea that the number of the players are changing, different, but the game killed by the automatic all-in stage. 20 rounds sometimes not enough to finish the game or each other, and way too many things can happen in the last part, even if you placed yourself just great to do it or survive 1 or even 2 flips.
The prizes are not great as well, you not even necessary hit at least the x2 multiplier, which is guaranteed in other Spin formats. So for fun, it's playable, for getting an experience from them, its playable. However I don't see real tactics or money-flow behind them. :/
I had high multipliers in that one many times .
The only problem is to click the right chip.
Recently had prizes of 1,50 1,50 and 35$ lol
Almost glad I got 2nd cause that was more than the first place as he tipped on the wrong chip so ist was only 1,5 for him and 3$ for me 🤣

Record was 138$ for second for me .

So bottom line , yes you can make decent profit but you got to get lucky for sure... Yet alone at clicking on the right chip when you win