SPIN and GOLD

A

ACHYUT gupta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing spin and gold on gg poker and played 500 tournament of 0.25$ and made an 11% ROI before any rakeback and ITM=40%
I want to know if these Spin and gold are profitable long terms.
I'm not able to make a conclusion because of a small sample size of 500 tournaments

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing spin and gold on gg poker and played 500 tournament of 0.25$ and made an 11% ROI before any rakeback and ITM=40%
I want to know if these Spin and gold are profitable long terms.
I'm not able to make a conclusion because of a small sample size of 500 tournaments
of course it is possible to play a plus! You can start with low limits (up to $10) to find out what edge you have over the field or what adjustments you need to make to your strategy if you don't have that edge. In addition, by determining your ROI at a given limit, you will understand if you can move higher. Remember that the higher the limit, the more buy-ins you must have in your bankroll. The fact is that the smaller your advantage over the field, the higher the variance will be. Here is an approximate dependence of the bankroll on the value of ROI: ROI 1-2% - 400-500 BI. ROI from 3% to 5% - 200 BI. ROI of 5% or more - 150 BI per limit is enough for you.

A

ACHYUT gupta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
But how to evaluate if I'm profitable.
What should be the sample size to determine profitability.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
nice play guy, actually I'm playing spin&go at the pokerstars, for now I'm going well

good luck