Spin and GO strategy

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For a few days now I have been study the game of spin and go.

I have played before this format but never too seriously because IT îs a lot of varience and a luck game.

This days I have discovered and read a ouț a lot of players that make a profit from this type of game, and I ca-n t understand how, Because You have to be very lucky to get either big prizes like 1000x or just get The right cards from The game.

I tried many strategies to play tight, to play loose, very agresive, push only with A and pair but IT seem lottery because most of The Time players just push with any to cards and the game just gives them what they need to win.

Plese if anybody playis this type format and has succes how do You do IT, Because I ca-n t understand.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
spin and go tournaments are fast tournaments, it is impossible to sit and wait for a good hand for a long time. I think it is necessary to greatly expand the range of hands that you will play.If you go into the game thinking that you have lost, you will never get a good result! Relax, enjoy your time at the table, this is the main thing! If you only have bad thoughts, it's a bad time to play poker. Style of play: good aggression, but attention to the opponents, if possible, exclude early all-in. If you have very few chips left, don't panic and play until the end.

playing all in for spin and go is not the best solution! remember that!