I try find something strategy for this format but I found nothing. I played on this format last two months for 3$ buy-in. Many recreational players is there. I think this game is profits. This game is more quickly than Spin&go so strategy is diffrent. What`s your`s strategy and tips for this format ?
- Player Spinner: Every Spin & Go Max game begins with a spin to determine the number of players, from three to eight.
- Triple Prize Spinner: At the start of the tournament players will be shown the three prizes options that they’re playing for. The eventual winner will then have to pick from those three prizes randomly, shown face down.
- Hand Countdown: Spin & Go Max games will have a fixed number of hands based upon the size of the prize and the number of players.
- Automatic All-In finale: After the predetermined number of hands has been played, all remaining players will automatically go all-in until there is a winner.
- Risk/Reward Option: No matter how you win the Spin & Go Max, you'll get the chance to pick your prize. The original three prize options will appear at the end of each tournament. However, on some occasions, players will be offered a 'Cash Out' option.