Spin & Go are getting harder?

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to like spin n go but lately is getting so hard to play and win them. Do you guys feel the same?

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I agree. Used to be where many players pushed marginal hands early and you could take that opponent out when you catch a hand and then you are 2 to 1 on remaining opponent. Seems like more and more tight play now by most players so games are a bit longer and tougher to win.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

It is a roulette, the spin and go is good from time to time to play them but when you lose two or three in a row it is better to stop playing them at that moment !!!

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a fast-paced game where they play any hand all in and even with good hands, you lose if you're under the pile. Try to play everything at home. To touch you and good luck!

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like spin and go. It is like a practice for a tournament final table top 3.

More and more people playing Spin and go therefore it can be harder to play because there are more good player. Everyone is evolving

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I just play spins for fun, when I don't have much time. Only 0,25 ones. If I lose, i'ts like to pay for play. But I think I'm even in this game.
About the players, there are all the possible kinds. Maniacs, fishes staring to learn poker, tights and some regular grinders. Anyway, skills helps a lot, but it is much more a luck game for me.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that nothing has changed. It's a lottery and nothing more. Skills do not matter because luck decides everything.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
spin&go is impossible and wrong to compare with regular poker. This is a special type of game with poker elements. It's fun and sometimes it's worth playing roulette, but it's impossible to hope and build tactics and strategy.

Do not think much about this, because this is a game for fun or good luck to catch a large multiplier. You can catch your luck and win 5 in a row, but you can lose $100 per day. I think a lot of people have fun there and do strange things at the table))

B

Bhzrd588

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
spin&go is impossible and wrong to compare with regular poker. This is a special type of game with poker elements. It's fun and sometimes it's worth playing roulette, but it's impossible to hope and build tactics and strategy.

Do not think much about this, because this is a game for fun or good luck to catch a large multiplier. You can catch your luck and win 5 in a row, but you can lose $100 per day. I think a lot of people have fun there and do strange things at the table))

I fully agree with you. I have tried to play based on strategy and in the end the villain with an deus ex machina wins. Unbelievable! Thnx for the comment! Good luck to you too!:)

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few years ago, when there was the old system of awards in ps, I had a fairly large streak of victories. I was given several dolars after playing the jackpot in a deal. I decided to play inspingo. For several hours I had a black chest. In the beginning, I had a blue chest. Won several hundred dolars.