Spin and go Flash or spin and go normal ?

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a lot of spin and go Max. Which has a high chance of putting you against more than 3 players, which translates into more money in the pot, now imagine getting a special jackpot... BOOM. I've played $1 games with a $200+ prize for 1st place... AND 2nd and 3rd place alao get nice wins as well.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I very rarely play in tournaments of this format. In my opinion, in these tournaments my skills and my experience are not decisive because everything is decided by my luck. I don't like to rely only on luck. If I'm not mistaken, my biggest win in such tournaments was $ 20 or $ 25.

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in this doubt, I really like to play the flash, but it depends a lot on the luck of the first cards that touch you, I suppose that the prizes are the same, but I read their experiences.
The most I achieved was a prize of 250usd in a spin of 10usd:D:D:D:D. What was yours?

That's nice! :) It doesn't really tie me down ... so it was the biggest 10-time prize.

T

tladake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer regular spin&go, I feel like I have more control or its more predictable. The more complicated the game is, the more energy it takes for "distractors" than for game itself. Hard to focus on main goal of the game, to many strategies to manage is no my thing.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on what level you have and when BR, for someone who does not have much experience, normal spin and go are better.

Robbert_ro

Robbert_ro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i usually play normal but sometimes, flash also on smaller stakes.

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No spin's at all if you ask me :D

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Of course Spin and go normal i don't like the flash mode you need to play at least if you gona lose you money anyway hhhh.

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin and Go

I like flash, and i play it more often, because players are a lot carless, and i can profit by that. I think spin and go ( whatever they are called on each poker site) can really be a good way to raise your bankroll, because if you play more and more you will learn, and you will get at least once in a while a great prize

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normal spin and go is like a hamburger and flash spin and go like a chicken burger what you better like is your choise but my choise is hamburger ( normal spin and go)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always go where the bad players are,,,, :deal: $$$

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Both games are bingo,but ,at least, in the regular one you have more minutes to play .So, the spin&go normal is the one I choose.I play this game every now and then to have fun ,and, of course,waiting for the jackpot. Regarding to the best prize won playing these hyper turbo games was just $10.It was with the free $1 tickets given with my first deposit.Nowadays, I only play the cheapest one, that is, $0.25.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A good game for lifting the mood is short and as you are lucky, the biggest prize was a ticket for $ 250!

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I prefer the normal ones, personally the pressure that there is when playing a flash is much more, there is more aggressiveness in the game, I guess I still do not get used to that, I usually play the spin and go omaha in pokerstars, and that kind of spin there is no flash

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
i was plying spin and go for a one year, every day for about 8 hours per day.

i used to played a classic Spin and Go on PS, If wanna play a Flash Spins remember that bankroll managment You need a x2 more because a variance is much bigger than on classic Spins.

Best multiplier that i drew was x25. but i know a guy from my city who wons a 1 000 000 spin and go for a 1 $ and he wons D

JOSEALBERTV

JOSEALBERTV

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually when I play spin it's just for fun, if I want to earn money I'd better not get too fond of them

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently beating 0,25 on poker stars. Started with 2$ now got to 21$ over 200-300 spins. Once I get to 25$ I will consider this limit beaten and start playing 1$, if I lose some I will fall back on 0,25 until I get 25$ and so on.

JohnWayne329

JohnWayne329

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
of course go normal. Flash is a gamble

J

Jujuloo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
‘Flash’ only if you’re feeling supper confident and have a plan on how to deal with sticky situations against some aggressive players - I prefer ‘normal’ if you want to be selective with which hands you want to commit to, flash gives you less options on hand commitment and you may find yourself going all in due to pressure of blinds going up very fast! Luck does play a massive part in both types of games ;) good luck!

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As for me, it is better to play a regular spin and go, the blinds do not grow so quickly. But since I am not a player in this discipline, it is difficult for me to evaluate this type of game.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I rarely play Spin&Go, but normal is better. Flash is too fast, you have not enough time and chips to know your opponents' game.

B

Blue22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I absolutely prefer the normal one ... flash is too fast and all luck.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the normal version, the traditional Spin&Go is already fast enough.