R

rashid990

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!
I don't know if this is the right place for this thread , but I need some help.
I play poker for some age .. (just play money .. not real money, and a lot of free rolls.) And I start to play on GG Poker .. where they give you free tickets(one ticket every day) . And I played 0.25$ spin and go .. and.i have won 7.70$.. in about 20 games or so..
And the question is .. can i start playing with these 7$ ( i have about 30 buy in) or to just keep playing one game per day?

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would personally introduce 100 banks. That's not enough for a cash game. But it mostly depends on your skills.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!
I play poker for some age .. (just play money .. not real money, and a lot of free rolls.) And I start to play on GG Poker .. where they give you free tickets(one ticket every day) . And I played 0.25$ spin and go .. and.i have won 7.70$.. in about 20 games or so..
And the question is .. can i start playing with these 7$ ( i have about 30 buy in) or to just keep playing one game per day?
More games = more chance to win more money) So the answer is "Yes Sir!", you can try to start play some more games than 1 per day))

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Playing only spin-n-go is hard to earn money. There is a huge rake. Most likely, you caught a wave of upstreak. So don't think it will always be like this. Learn to play cash games.

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If you want to hold your money don't play spin & go's with your money it's hard to win this on long time. Play the free daily spin & go and try your luck at maybe sit & gos! :)

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just stay in freerools it is gonna be good for you

A

Arnakk2424

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
I started a Spin and Go challenge (6max)
The rake is big for the format but its beatable to make profit at $0.25 because peoples are literally throwing money. You also have to consider the leaderboard. Its not that hard to get few buy-in ticket. Also its a good way to climb your fish buffet
So far $0.25 and $1 are beateable.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have way more than 30 buyins for spin and goes. If you are a winning player why not play lower stakes and play a ton more games and build your roll?

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Spin & Go games can have very high variance, so it is recommended to have at least 200 buy-ins per limit, but for limits like 0.25, I think a hundred buy-ins will be enough, since there are a lot of very weak players and big drawdowns happen very rarely !!!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hello!
of course, play for your $7, then one game a day will not give you a great result, play better in tournament games and improve your game

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
of course you can, but look for your trust.

if you trusting you can win more, so do it.

If you don't, there is no problem to keep at the freerolls, but don't be afraid. Always remember where you came from.

GL!!!!

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You should play tournaments, spin and go are bingo, you can lose a lot of money in a short time.
yeaah, agree with you, when im started playing poker in PS, im lossing my bankroll in the spin n go. Ohhhhh how can i turn back time

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Keep on taking that every day ticket and play and 1-2 spins every day. When the bankroll rises then you can rise and the buy-in spin.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
you should do what you feel comfortable with, but above all, take time to let your bankroll grow. And if you have the feeling that you can do more then do that. I don't know exactly what it's like with the daily tickets, but I suspect that they are not unlimited and that you might not get any more soon. So use this time to build up your bankroll as good as possible and then you can always play more if you want

P

pauloandre100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
manage 100x the buy in you are playing

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!
of course you need to play as much as possible, although this is a very dispersive discipline, you can try to mix with other games, in any case, you need to increase the amount of play

P

povelitelbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you're just lucky, try to play more stable games.