hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calling a shortstack shove please no jack,no jack relief lol,
Winning 5x and bigger spins though keeps you trying for that mega multiplier feels good man.:)
Week 1 task 1

Week 2 task 1

moulan7

moulan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there,

On another thread here on the forum they have a discussion about if poker is more of a skill game than a lottery. I think spin n go are exactly that, a lottery.
If you like them and you have fun then play them, it's like you are investing money in something that you enjoy.
But if you want to try to have a profit and play for a long time then this is not a good format to play and it's heavily depended on luck with very high variance.
As for the points on stars, better go for the real profit on the tables rather than chasing those. It doesn't worth it in my opinion.

nikoszwtos93

nikoszwtos93

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you had fun then you didnt waste your time.
I am sure that you learned something new after each spin and go...In my opinion in spin and go you become better at heads up
I played a lot spins and now I think I can do well at final table in a big tournament

pykubepx111

pykubepx111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the higher the limits the harder it is to win if you played high limits and your indicator for the night is 0 - that's not bad, the main thing is to stick to the bankroll management and then success will be

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play it only when im bored and want to kill some time. And even then i play that one for a million because it genuinely feels like lottery.

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You definitely didn't waste your time. If your bankroll didn't fall it is a success at all. Spin & Gos have a higher variance than conventional poker. There are pokerstars ambassadors who are playing exclusively Spin & Gos and their winning rate is about 35-40%... so it is possible to make profit on long term. My perosnally opinion about Spin & Gos is that a huge amount of players are playing this variant of poker only for gambling. On short term it is possible to achieve good winnings.

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm always losing when playing Spin & Go.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well i don't agree that it is lottery regarding the play. Sure it is spinning to determine the prize pool (or on unibet the Hexagon or whatever is called) but the playing is pretty good and forsure it is improving heads up play.
I enjoy the fast pace of the play, but even for this you need to have a strategy

teebahnoo

teebahnoo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure is going to prepare you to lose a huge amount in last 3 in FT in a big tournament. I’ve lost $10k with AK in a spot like that and have it not been for the long stream of loses at spins it’d be maddening.

Your result is not bad at all. Now you have good material to study. Take the hands, run them in solvers see how you stand vs their solution. You might find some spots were you diverged a lot and still won, better review your decisions

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really like them, but the other day I played 10 cents and had a good time, you earn points and usually you always stay the same, if it's a lottery but it's fun:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If fast comes to rake, it's fun, but if someone loses money, the other wins.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello ladies and gentlemen, I played SPIN GO all night, in the morning my bankroll remained the same, earned a few points. Was it worth wasting time?
hi hi :ciao:
i like spin & gos, they quick,much funnnn... i a poor poker player but these more like gambling
sadly not like you my monies mostly less after i play a bunch
BUT one day i goin get a huge amount for prize!!!!! yehhhh
:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The biggest problem with spins is that rake can be very well hidden inside multipliers.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Since you didn´t lose money,you did it well.But,you didn´t say whether you had fun or not in your session...If you enjoyed it,it´s ok but if you didn´t ,you could give it a try to tournaments or sit&gos..Good luck!

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This format is good because in a short period of time you can play a decent number of tournaments. And, accordingly, either hit a decent jackpot in the form of a multiplier, or go into a decent minus loss of 20 or 30 buy-ins per session, this is normal for this discipline! For example, I don’t like to play one tournament for a long time. For me, backs are the most suitable option. Winning a session to zero is a pretty decent result!

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the spin and go game for a bit of fun. I have won a few bucks from time to time but like playing other gambling style games you quickly lose it in short time.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are seriously engaged in spin and go then - yes, but if you went for fun, then this will not lead to anything good

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, that if you are seriously not going to play Spin&Go, then it is better not to spend a lot of time on this game. For myself, I decided to play Spin & Go just for fun.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think these tournaments are more of a roulette game. In such tournaments, your skills and experience are of little importance, as almost everything is decided by luck.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obviously it was not worth the time, but you were lucky that in addition to your time, you also did not spend your money. I think these tournaments are a very easy and fast way to spend your bankroll.

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin&go is my problem all there I lose. A hundred times already told myself that I will not play spin&go, but as soon as money appears immediately I start playing there. First I win a little and then I lose everything. Spin&go is my bad habit.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you have managed to maintain your banckroll and not to suffer any loss. it is because you have a good level of play. it is difficult to make gains on espresso because the effect of variance is more important on this format. even if you don't make any money. you have improved your game and acquired a good experience which can be useful in your next games.

L

luskata27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And I think I'm very lucky with this game.