Spin&Go

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'll be hitting better jackpots, just be patient.

Just let the donkeys play and with a little bit of luck, you'll be winning a lot of these games, good luck!

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are your experiences with the Spin&Go? I've played a couple of times and do not like a lot, I'm not very good, and PrizePool never be higher than Buy-in of three players (for example buy-in & 0.50, and, Prize Pool mostly is $1).

This is one of my favorite games, very often it is played in half of the cases win

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is one of my favorite games, very often it is played in half of the cases win
I do not like Spin&Go because I'm not very good at the game with fewer players, especially in heads-up.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My advice is not to play spin n gos.
It's a gamble & it's addictive. I busted my first bankroll of 20 bucks playing spin n gos.

what happens is you are expecting for the spin to turn in a higher amount but most of the times you get is twice your buy in where there are 3 players in the table. So you are already getting 1/3 odds to 2/1. And then again it comes mostly to luck and many players play really crazy.

If you loose you are just going back to win back the lost money with a higher spin.

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My advice is not to play spin n gos.
It's a gamble & it's addictive. I busted my first bankroll of 20 bucks playing spin n gos.

what happens is you are expecting for the spin to turn in a higher amount but most of the times you get is twice your buy in where there are 3 players in the table. So you are already getting 1/3 odds to 2/1. And then again it comes mostly to luck and many players play really crazy.

If you loose you are just going back to win back the lost money with a higher spin.
I disagree with you. It is very convenient that only two opponents and a quick game. And you have many chances. Simply, many players play aggressively, hoping that the opponent has bad cards and takes the blinds. You need more patience to reset the wrong cards for the game.

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played few spin and go and ye the size of prize are annouing you with 1$ but there are funny all happen so fast but long time donno what to say i dont see myselff playing for more than that 1$:)))

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a lot of spin and goes ... the most higher prize was 25$ from 1$ buy in..

denisloko

denisloko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always game of 0.25, and at the most came 6.25, good luck

robertocoelho

robertocoelho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not very good at heads up, and I did not like the spin go game very rarely

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I disagree with you. It is very convenient that only two opponents and a quick game. And you have many chances. Simply, many players play aggressively, hoping that the opponent has bad cards and takes the blinds. You need more patience to reset the wrong cards for the game.

Ok it's your opinion & I respect that. But I still think they should be avoided. Too addictive, mainly depends on luck or chance and you are most of the time the underdog against the house.

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok it's your opinion & I respect that. But I still think they should be avoided. Too addictive, mainly depends on luck or chance and you are most of the time the underdog against the house.
I also respect your choice. It's not for constant play. It is necessary to be able to stop and not worry

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
=) sometimes too easy, fourth hand:

PokerStars - 10/20 NL (3 max) - Holdem - 3 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: 22 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 0.00, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, hands: 3)
Hero (SB): 28 BB
BB: 25 BB (VPIP: 33.33, PFR: 33.33, 3Bet Preflop: -, Hands: 3)

Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K A

BTN raises to 22 BB and is all-in, Hero raises to 28 BB and is all-in, BB calls 24 BB and is all-in

Flop: (72 BB, 3 players) 8 A 6

Turn: (72 BB, 3 players) K

River: (72 BB, 3 players) 5

Hero shows K A (Two Pair, Aces and Kings)

Main Pot [66 BB]: (Pre 35%, Flop 86%, Turn 95%)
Side Pot#1 [6 BB]: (Pre 41%, Flop 88%, Turn 95%)

BB shows 9 9 (One Pair, Nines)

Main Pot [66 BB]: (Pre 45%, Flop 11%, Turn 5%)
Side Pot#1 [6 BB]: (Pre 60%, Flop 12%, Turn 5%)

BTN shows T K (One Pair, Kings)

Main Pot [66 BB]: (Pre 20%, Flop 3%, Turn 0%)

Hero wins 72 BB

I

Ioscu Ion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also do not like very much the sit-and-go better cache))

B

braveslice

Pull-ups!
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can we have please a new spin and go topic, where all players posting are liking it?

Marlongamer7

Marlongamer7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a bad experience with spin & Go I lost a lot of money in this, it is addictive and the prizes are always low very hard to win the Maximo Prize, do not recommend playing

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many people, so many opinions. I think that everyone should try this game to understand whether it is worth playing or not.

C

casperyo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi cardschat members! I created a SPIN & GO plan for me and I want to share this with you. If anyone will try this plan, please post in this thread. I want to know how many of you will be able to get the minimum profit of $235 with $10 bankroll, after complet the last level of the table.
So, below I put a table wich all of you can save and fill individually depending on win/lose.

TABLE 1
http://i.imgur.com/nONxamA.png

TABLE 2
http://i.imgur.com/dDvvOzg.png

And now let’s find out how this works:

You will start with a $10 bankroll. Register to a $3 spin&go tournament. We all know that the minimum win for a spin&go tournament is double to your buy-in (example $3 buy-in = $3 profit, if the multiplicator is x2). The profit in the table is the minimum you can get, so you can win more than that, depending on multiplication prize (buy-in x4, x6, x10 ...).

After you win the $3 spin&go tournament, you will register to a $7 spin&go tournament, then you will register to $10 spin&go tournament and so on until to $100 spin&go buy-in.

ATENTION NO. 1: After you win a $10 spin&go tournament, you need to play one more $10 spin&go. You need to win two $10 spin&go in a row for the next level, $15 spin&go buy-in.

ATENTION NO. 2: You shouldn’t pass to next level if you don’t have the needed bankroll of the table 1. Example: You don’t pass to the $15 buy-in, if your bankroll is under $40. Another example: If you lose to a $30 buy-in spin&go, you need to go back to $7 spin&go buy-in, because you’ll have a $25 bankroll and doesn’t fulfil with table number 1.

If this plan helped you to get the minimum profit of $235, feel free to donate a symbolical $$$amount$$$ :D PayPal

Attachments

• spin&go plan.doc
    33 KB · Views: 1

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are your experiences with the Spin&Go? I've played a couple of times and do not like a lot, I'm not very good, and PrizePool never be higher than Buy-in of three players (for example buy-in & 0.50, and, Prize Pool mostly is $1).

My experiences with spin & go's have been unsuccessful. I feel that its the hardest to make any kind of profit let alone win to one at least. I don't like the speed of the game because its too fast and it forces me to play hands that are mediocre.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I better prefer sit go for build your bankroll or tournament with big number of players but with low buy in.

Kruel7y

Kruel7y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's so addictive, if you tilt you lose much from your bankroll.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wauu nice hand for you 'braveslice' , thank you for sharing here. :) I'm many times lost with AK !!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I saw somewhere about a month ago that pokerstars is going to change percentages by multipliers, average multipliers to increase percentages and multipliers X-2 and X-10000 to reduce.

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nevertheless, it is not always good. Yesterday, here I lost $ 50, a strip of bad luck somehow

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they can be profitable but you really need to know what you are doing. I've turned $15 into $1000 on 2 occasions within a day by playing with only 10 buy ins per level. I've spun 25x on a $1 and lost that. I've spun 25x on $15 and I won that. I choose not to play them now just because it's frustrating spinning 6 2x spins in a row and losing to sink shoves

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin & go are not my preference mode but if played a couple of times, it is a game of quick analysis and a bit of luck