Something new

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something new is going on with tourney poker. Even happen in cc free roll by a decent player usually in the money.

3,2 off. i pulled up last two weeks and most{15} came up against pocket tens or better and destroyed me. With heavy toll paid pre flop IN POSITION.

I don't like calling it bb much less 10 bb or more. These are not fishes getting lucky. Do they know something? Almost in the money calling huge bet and killing it. Might have to try a few on some free rolls. Got to love ACR.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't get it right, you're on ITM (or not) and other guys are opening 3bet with 3,2off?

if so, I see no problem, poker online is that

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Long term opening or 3 betting 32o will be a looser. The thing is how are you playing the hand overall. Could you have done something better to no loose so much? This maybe what they are looking for against you. Against a tight player I will call a raise pretty lightly. Lets say you raise aces and I call with 32o. Flop comes T 3 2 rainbow. You bet and a raise you. Do you call or re=raise me? Yes the likeliness on me having 32 is nil but can you see what hands I could have here. Sets are likely. Some players will put on blinders/ Lets say you call and the turn is a 9. You bet and I raise you again. I would have all the set but 9T. I dont think about the hands I loose with, see if you can learn not to loose so much when beat.

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should be using hands with more equity. You’re making bets that are only getting called by those hands. I’m not clear why you’d choose to basically bet any two deep and when chip stacks aren’t deep. If you’re playing 32o then you should be getting amazing odds in the BB to call a raise or you’d be checking a limped pot.

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something new is going on with tourney poker. Even happen in cc free roll by a decent player usually in the money.

3,2 off. i pulled up last two weeks and most{15} came up against pocket tens or better and destroyed me. With heavy toll paid pre flop IN POSITION.

I don't like calling it bb much less 10 bb or more. These are not fishes getting lucky. Do they know something? Almost in the money calling huge bet and killing it. Might have to try a few on some free rolls. Got to love ACR.

really confusing post, not sure what you are trying to say ?!

are you the one raising with 32o?
are you the one with TT+ against 32o?
depending on the suits, you are About 85:15 fav with TT vs 32o. so most of those Hands should hold.

take notes on someone calling with 32o near the bubble. they just try to Play LAG and get People off their Hands with Aggression because of the bubble factor.

I doubt that there is a new poker trend going on with 32o :D

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Long term opening or 3 betting 32o will be a looser. The thing is how are you playing the hand overall. Could you have done something better to no loose so much? This maybe what they are looking for against you. Against a tight player I will call a raise pretty lightly. Lets say you raise aces and I call with 32o. Flop comes T 3 2 rainbow. You bet and a raise you. Do you call or re=raise me? Yes the likeliness on me having 32 is nil but can you see what hands I could have here. Sets are likely. Some players will put on blinders/ Lets say you call and the turn is a 9. You bet and I raise you again. I would have all the set but 9T. I dont think about the hands I loose with, see if you can learn not to loose so much when beat.
This hand i was on button. I wanted to isolate and get rid of bb sb if i could so i bet big. Maybe to big because they folded like i intended but MID POSITION PUSHED after a weak raise prior. Something he usually did just before a bluff if anyone raised. It was a ten dollar buy in .10/.20. i ended up betting ten dollars and he pushed all in for the rest of my 19.55. Sad thing i new he was full of nothing. I get a good read and luck seems tp prevail more often then not online. Id be lying if i said i never lose live. I win live like i lose online. countering each other a bit. Just seems i have more in action live than online because i am skeptical at best of online. :rock:

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a really confusing thread :vollkomme

It sounds like you are saying that :2c4::3h4: is beating hands like :10s4::10d4: on a regular basis (15x in the last two weeks).

Am I translating it correctly?

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a really confusing thread :vollkomme

It sounds like you are saying that :2c4::3h4: is beating hands like :10s4::10d4: on a regular basis (15x in the last two weeks).

Am I translating it correctly?

yes.

This mourning ive tested it in free rolls. So far im five for five on all in with 3,2 off. crazy little thing or what. two major hands brought this to light. I will tell you at the end of the day my out come. not chancing any big funds on this idea just cheap and free.
:rock:

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Up date. I finally lost with 3,2. they had4,5 and yes my cards hit but with ace he got a str.
So 12/13 i have won. Went in with it and won a ticket times two for second step. Won a ticket for third step. Adding this to my arsenal is a boost. :eek:

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you don't see any issues with calling 10bb or more pre flop then i want to play poker with you. :wavey:

anytime, who you think you are?

call me in private and mark this game

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's a good advice as for me:icon_king:bom:

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no Momentum in Poker, it's all About probabilities.
so if you say you win 12 out of 13 Hands with 32 (all Hands went to Showdown?), then it's because you were getting really lucky and not because 32 is becoming a good Hand to Play. in the Long run you will lose a lot if you Keep playing 32 because it's one of the worst Hands in poker.

I hope you are trolling though

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is no Momentum in Poker, it's all About probabilities.
so if you say you win 12 out of 13 Hands with 32 (all Hands went to Showdown?), then it's because you were getting really lucky and not because 32 is becoming a good Hand to Play. in the Long run you will lose a lot if you Keep playing 32 because it's one of the worst Hands in poker.

I hope you are trolling though

Im not trolling. Im on the final step to venom. 3,2 was a huge chip increase every tourney. I just used it again in tourney.
I noticed i was getting huge losses to them. Matter fact it was a cc member that did it that caught my eye.
I don't care if you believe me i just won another ticket. TRy it and tell me what you think. Remember all in. try:heeeellll

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for all those disbelievers i am 24/26 on 3,2. have to be a bit honest about four of them were not all in. One was in a 200 tourney and couldnt pull the trigger all in. but won. Satisfied with my findings. makes it better it was runn on two different sites. Two loses did come from same site.:secruity:

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just folded them on flop. neither hit

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today my mighty powerful lost back to back all in, Was amazed that they lost to q,7 off and a mighty j,5 off. Whole table was betting so on bb i pushed all in. Both times only one caller; Both are ridiculous calls at best. Both victorious against 3,2 off. Bummer

To funny. thank god for free rolls.

Not that 3,2 isn't donking it i tried a few all in donk moves and for some reason i never hit. A talent i just cant master.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: