SNG/ICM

C

Caissa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi gang,

I recently started playing again after a couple of years off. I play micro 9max on PS. I really want to improve my short stack game and would appreciate any inexpensive or free ICM or HU training materials that you can think of. Thanks.

Kat

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi first than anything I'm will recommend to you the Cardschat 30 days course ''Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days''
I haven't finished yet but the info and video of Poker pros Collin Moshman and Kati are really good!!.. also before this I was looking something cause I'm kind on a similar situation and I found this site that I think is very useful information about ICM and early/middle and late stage strategy is call sitandgoplanet... also I like a lot is Pokerstrategy information but from silver status .. hope this helps you good luck on the tables!

C

Caissa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. Yeah, I started the course after you suggested it. I've also been looking ahead and cherry picking. I also found a (free). Nash push/fold calcuator on holdemresources.net. Taking today off from the tables but I'll be back tomorrow.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like mtt more. For me, poker is always a way to spend my free time. Mtt is a great way to spend a lot of time playing with less money and the ability to increase bankroll.