sng game review

Marcus_Trivinho

Marcus_Trivinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is there some one who want to help me improve my sng game.
i play 0,50c on stars ill think ill have a edge but i can't win the flips.
can some one review my games or give me some key tips.
i am studing to i did all the study matiriaal on this site i wachted alot of vids

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The issue with the 50c SnG MTTs on Stars is, they are turbos, and the structure is really fast. This makes it difficult to find edge anywhere, and it often all comes down to, if your KQ can beat AJ all in preflop or something similar. So if you are struggling, then the first and most important advice, I can give, is to forget the turbos and focus on those with 10-15 minute blind intervals. Which would then either be the 25c 45/90 mans or the 1$ 45/180 mans. I have posted a lot of hand reviews from Stars SnG MTTs in my "fundiver199 55$ to ? challenge" thread. Maybe you can find some inspiration there.

Marcus_Trivinho

Marcus_Trivinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The issue with the 50c SnG MTTs on Stars is, they are turbos, and the structure is really fast. This makes it difficult to find edge anywhere, and it often all comes down to, if your KQ can beat AJ all in preflop or something similar. So if you are struggling, then the first and most important advice, I can give, is to forget the turbos and focus on those with 10-15 minute blind intervals. Which would then either be the 25c 45/90 mans or the 1$ 45/180 mans. I have posted a lot of hand reviews from Stars SnG MTTs in my "fundiver199 55$ to ? challenge" thread. Maybe you can find some inspiration there.

I'm going to take a look, friend, thank you very much, also in your analysis that the SnG Turbo tournaments depend a lot more on the luck of your hand against your opponent's, I will start playing a tournament that lasts longer as you advise, thanks so much for the tip again!:D

Top 10 Games