Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello I want to ask which format Sit Go tournament is the most profitable. I know that blind levels are personal preference but would be happy to share some opinions.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello I want to ask which format Sit Go tournament is the most profitable. I know that blind levels are personal preference but would be happy to share some opinions.
How is 6-max for me:icon_sant

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like 18-max sit-and-go, for me 2 tables is the best size for playing abc-poker ;)

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In terms of best ROI- the more players, the better. I prefer a nice full ring, one table(9 players) with standard blind structure(10-12 min blinds). They usually pay top 3, so it's relatively easy to cash. Turbos can be fun but I generally steer clear of them, as well as hyper-turbos, as the variance is extremely high.

M

mavradal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most profitable is the one you're most comfortable with and thus having the highest chance of winning instead of losing money.

maudoallin

maudoallin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like SNG of 45 players in stars and 36 players in 888poker !

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Regarding the best return on investment - the more players, the better. I prefer a good full ring, a table (9 players) with a standard structure of the blind (10-12 min. Shutters). They usually pay the top 3, so it is relatively easy to pay. Turbos can be fun, but I usually hang of them, as well as hyper-turbo, since the variation is extremely high.
I totally agree with you, I prefer to Go with 180 people on standard levels I played it and pays off even though the game's long worth playing. I am glad that there are people in the forum who share my opinion.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
like SNG 45 players into stars and 36 players at 888poker!
45 is also good although the top three does not pay much. The game is a good standard levels but with a greater input. Thanks for your feedback.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The most profitable is the one that you are most comfortable with and thus have the best chance to win instead of lose money.
So a man should try all and find out which is the most profitable. I personally prefer the standard levels because the variations are small.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It really depends what kind of a player you are. Personally, i have a profit within all buy in ranges at all poker sites at six max format, turbo and hyper turbo. You can guess that i might be an aggressive player :) Anyways, if you are for example a passive aggressive player, double up sngs might suit you just fine. If you are looking for a serious grind, i suggest that you do your homework well before starting. That includes, to check the rake at various poker sites as well because rake fee will be very significant to your profit. I can suggest you to check out party poker for that, it has the lowest rake fee around for sngs but the catch is that Party Poker because of that attracts the best players around in this game as well.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I often play in SnG tournaments. The most profitable, considering my bankroll is tournaments with buy-in of $1-2.
Good luck.

A

AJantwan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends on how much time you want to commit, to some degree. It's my understanding that larger tournaments allow for more skill, but yes, they take longer :) Not to mention that there can be more variance.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
personally I like the sng of 18 players (turbo), and the 6-player hyper turbo, it is true that it is already preference, and also comfort, I think you should go testing the different sng and then see which ones you feel comfortable playing, until you know which one is more convenient for you to play

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play 6 max turbo.That's because I'm always in a rush.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the most profitable depends of the player, a player can be better in Turbo, another player can be better playing regular. For my playstyle the most easy and profitable Sit and Go is 9-max Turbo.