SNG $2,50 180 man.

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the best strategy for SNG $2.50 180 man turbo?

P

PokerTraveler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to play, you seeits usual place like 0.5 or smth

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like turbos and hate hyper. U need to play hands that you would t normally play because of the blind speed and u better get something or your done.

H

Hondo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest you check out bfizz11 on the TurboKings stream on Twitch. He multi-tables the 180's to the tune of 20 screens at a time. Has a lot of success in this area.
:jd4:

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They say that the variance of this type of tournament is very big, but if I study well the ranges of positions, and know bluff well, I can get along in these games?

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love turbo tournaments. Use the game strategy for the final table.

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like turbo mtts but I think You should play standard mtt strategy, tight at the beggining, and more agressive when antes come on the table. You should also remember that You have less time to wait for best hand to double up

C

concoman710

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play tight at first but once the antees come into play you should open a little wider because there is more in the pot. When it get close to the bubble you should keep track of the number of players left!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I played several times tournament 180 3,5 + R and can only talk about this tournament !!! this is a very difficult and stiff tournament !!! I watched statistics on the players who play in this tournament almost and almost all of them play in the plus !!! but who then loses ?? ))))

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
if you are a new player in this poker discipline, then you'd better start with regular tables, not in a turbo - I think so

gunit

gunit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played about 40-50 these tournaments all ends at the pre-final tables ... and more often in the top 100 ... sad tournament ...

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have patience, play aggressive when you have premiun letters,

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to have enough chips to fight the opponents in the later stages, and the best way to do this is to keep the chips in the beginning and not take a big risk.

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to have enough chips to fight the opponents in the later stages, and the best way to do this is to keep the chips in the beginning and not take a big risk.
To win any tournament there will b at least 1 but probably more that u need to take a risk either a big call big lay down or a big bluff unless u r really lucky and get god cards and good run outs

pRey336

pRey336

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, today I played a freeroll and was surprised when I flew from 8-2)) against my A-K

J

Jakobsladder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Use PT4 or HEM2 to analyze your play by each position. Try to find out how many bb/100 you are making from different positions and start there. I've played a lot of 180s over the years. Today's games are still good because people are making tons of mistakes. In general, most people under-defend their big blind, play too tight overall, don't know push/fold spots well and make ICM mistakes. There are programs out there that can help you analyze all in decisions for all stages of the sng, so I'd recommend using them.

If you have any specific questions, I'll try and answer them.

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are programs out there that can help you analyze all in decisions for all stages of the sng, so I'd recommend using them.

If you have any specific questions, I'll try and answer them.
Where can i find these programs ?

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2.50$ SNG Turbo is good tournament. Just keep in mind u need to play hands like you are on the some of the final tables on other tournaments. Try to shove as much as you can but don't be caught :)
Good luck :)

J

Jakobsladder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where can i find these programs ?

I'd recommend a basic subscription to ICMizer 2. This helps with push/fold game, ICM decisions, and helps you build correct calling ranges vs. short stack shoves, etc.

I also use Poker Tracker 4.

If you want to do some basic things, poker equilab is free.

J

Jakobsladder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If someone wants to share a hand history, I'd be willing to make a short strategy video that I could post here or on youtube. I'm trying to work on some editing skills anyway, so could be a fun project.

J

Jakobsladder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any takers for a 180 man turbo hand history review? I have some time today where I could make a video of hand analysis. Any buy in is fine, as long as it's a 180 man turbo. If interested, post a hh or send me one via PM and I will make a strategy video today. This should be good for anyone playing low stakes mtts/sngs or anyone that wants to learn the nuances of 180s.