Small tournament win

rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Came in 1st out of 51 players in a small $1 tourney today. Only won about $13 between bounties and tourney prize, but for some reason it gives me more satisfaction that winning bigger prizes in a 3-person windfall sit n go.

I've only been back into online poker for a couple weeks after a 10 year or so absence. These PKO tourneys are fun. I play for amusement more than trying to make money, so I like playing in multi-table tourneys. And the small bounty you get every time you knock out another player in a tourney is so satisfying.

Attachments

• poker.jpg
    poker.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 32
F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always nice to win even its a small one :)

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very good collection, congratulations.

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the start of a poker career, well done, any win is good, even the smallest!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Congratulations !
Bounty tournaments are a good enough option to create a bankroll. But the most important thing is that the game brings you pleasure.
Good luck.

blkmoney12

blkmoney12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nice win

Great win remember it is a starting point and it could lead to better and bigger things down the road.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Came in 1st out of 51 players in a small $1 tourney today. Only won about $13 between bounties and tourney prize, but for some reason it gives me more satisfaction that winning bigger prizes in a 3-person windfall sit n go.

I've only been back into online poker for a couple weeks after a 10 year or so absence. These PKO tourneys are fun. I play for amusement more than trying to make money, so I like playing in multi-table tourneys. And the small bounty you get every time you knock out another player in a tourney is so satisfying.

Congratulations! Winning a small tourney like that, is a real confidence booster. If you can win one of those, you have been able to survive all the maniacs that are in them. freerolls, and $1.00 tourneys are usually an "all-in" fest, so many get lucky.

You did well, and give yourself a pat on the back.

Continued good play.

rictor99

rictor99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. Due to bounties, I've found that even if I don't finish in the money, I tend to make a small profit on PKO tourneys. I have finished in the money on a few since then.

As for building my bankroll, I've had luck with $3 and $7 Windfall tourneys where you play 2 opponents and can win many times your entry fee.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations, and it's good that you only do it for fun good luck at the tables :)

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
A win is a win congratulations [emoji322]

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a good thing to spend your time with pleasure and when you still win this double pleasure)

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A win is always great but the experience is also important. Learning how to play with 18 players and a final table is really only learned by getting there. A SNG is not a final table. On a final table there are chip and player dynamics you won't find other places and to get good you have to play them.

Keep plugging along. Congrats.