Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just had this come up in a sit and go. Villan has been playing tight and not many hands.
I raised 3 bb He re-raised all in.

Call or Fold?
CallorFold1

Ill post my decision and result later.

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
suppose it depends on what you have and how many others folded. That's a blanket question so its really hard to answer.:confused::cool:

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see now...…….. I would have folded as well since you didn't have pocket....suits...or an ACE.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably fold because if a player 3 bets after raising 3bb its usually a warning sign.

B

bonanzaJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Auto fold eith KQ there. Your behind to any ace as well as any pair. ERIC SIEDEL made the mistake of calling an all with KQ in the million one drop tourney. What a donk. Lol

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy fold maybe if they were suited i'd call def not for my tourney life unless you're just nder 5 bigs

B

bonanzaJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My hand ranging automatically puts this guy on AK or pocket 10,s automatically. He's giving you no value to call. He doesn't mind a call with his AK. On the other hand he will be very wary of a call with his pocket 10,s. So this makes your hand 50% call, 50% fold. If I've got a hunch that he's got pocket 10, s in this case, I might be tempted to call depending on both our stack sizes of course.

Stack size of both players in this situation plays a crucial part in determining whether your getting the right pot odds to call.

Hope this helps. Interesting question you posed. Food for thought

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to see pic but it looks like you've got 14BBs here. With 14BBs and action folding to us, KQ is a shove. Can avoid awkward spots like this where we will clearly have to fold.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's an easy fold the opponent plays very tight and hand you have is not a great hand to risk your entire stack easy fold

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

It was good you noticed the villain wasn't betting much. He prolly sitting on aces or kings. Screwing your chances. This is how I would of made my decision. Because a lot of people get away with the BS deal give them ace ace to make them bet and bust them. Same BS results ace ace lose. Now if you have a reason like kings and queen coming and king queen hasn't won in a while its on its third you win. You should bust aces. You math was good enough to do it.

D

DumbestHuman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Id actually really consider Pushing band would really be if suited. Only if I had bet and took hin down this way before and I consider him a good player. Bc his bluffing range will wider of course and I hate to sit with these dudes late more than anything in a sit and go. (edited bc said call as mistake)

Last edited:
D

DumbestHuman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Id actually really consider Pushing band would really be if suited. Only if I had bet and took hin down this way before and I consider him a good player. Bc his bluffing range will wider of course and I hate to sit with these dudes late more than anything in a sit and go. (edited bc said call as mistake)

actually take that back, most of his bluffing range prob wouldnt be great vs your hand so it’s maybe bad raise and needed fold.

Folding in Poker