Sit go strategy/hyper

Odair Cesar

Odair Cesar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Good afternoon everyone, when I play normal tournaments I can do well, I even get some prizes, in short, but I don't have the same results in hyper-com games (before). I wanted to know what strategy should I use? Well, normally we are hyper the crowd starts with all in, and if I don't go down the ante always end up with my chips.

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good afternoon everyone, when I play normal tournaments I can do well, I even get some prizes, in short, but I don't have the same results in hyper-com games (before). I wanted to know what strategy should I use? Well, normally we are hyper the crowd starts with all in, and if I don't go down the ante always end up with my chips.
I would recommend loosely following the guidance provided within the 30 day course. If you want to win hyper turbos, you’ll have to play slightly weaker hands and commit to play. I would advise that you avoid calling all ins unless you have a premium hand. If the action is on you to raise and people have only called or min raised (and of course your hand has good enough range) then bet, bet, bet, but of course watch how your opponent is playing, look for their weaknesses and exploit them. Just be conscious that you may run bad at times, but just remember, if it stops being fun, then maybe it’s time to take a break. Good luck!! ✌🏼

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hyper tournaments have a high variance. It often requires winning all-ins and relying on coin flips with high-ranking cards from late positions. Of course, it depends on the chip stack size, but it's common to have 10 blinds or less.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In such tournaments, an aggressive style of play will be relevant, this will allow you to maintain a decent stack.Poker turbo and even more so hyper turbo are more suitable for experienced players who lack the risk and action in the classics. If you are able to control your emotions and make decisions with lightning speed, and you also have a deep bankroll. Good luck to you, she is definitely needed there;)

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play more carefully in the beginning, when the maniacs are in the ring. After that, I open the range, and try to look for good spots. But as you will be short stacked very soon, you need luck. A long sequence of trash hands is almost deadly.

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would recommend just sticking to normal tourneys 😁 hyper tourneys require so much more luck that I do not enjoy them

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually have an aggressive approach is essential. Taking advantage of blind-stealing opportunities and applying constant pressure on opponents is an effective strategy for me. However, it's important to be careful about choosing the right times to engage in confrontations.