Sit and go run bad.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, once you run bad 50 buyins isnt much.
Good luck to you, hope you start running better.

H

houtlijm

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
i know these hyper turbo's. i recommend you to drop down a buy in level because the variance is very very underestimated. don't fall in love with the short therm wins

R

rumsey182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on carbon, and I play the 2 dollar buy in hyper turbos with six players. I'm playing great. I'm not making bad decisions... I'm making solid folds, and solid calls. My money has been going in good a large percentage of the time. About 80% of the time I've had an equity advantage over my opposition. Yet I'm losing every... And I do mean every all in, with but a few exceptions. I left myself about 50BI for this level thinking the variance couldn't actually be as great as it is. But over the last few days I have lost 30BI. Is this standard hyped turbo variance? Should I drop down to 1 dollar buy ins? Because this really does suck and I'm not exactly sure what to do. The variance is decimating my roll

dont play hyper turbos if variance bothers you that is basically the highest variance game around unless they did like a PLO hu hyper turbo lol