Sit and Go or MTT?

Nathan Smith

Nathan Smith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played on PS in a while but the Sitngos were best for building from a small bankroll

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion sit and go would be ideal to make a more stable bankroll mtt tournaments are more difficult to secure a bankroll:D

J

johnltakacs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are patient and have basic Holdem knowledge, mtt's have a much better return on your investment(ROI). You might want to do a few sit n gos until you find understand tournament structures but either one time makes you better obviously. Plus here are so many kinds of both tournaments you can only learn what you like by playing. I don't even touch sitngos anymore. But you'll find your favorites. I like knockouts.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play SNG.
more likely to replenish the account. but this is a slow process. the main thing is the bankroll limit

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It will really depend on what you enjoy playing. As your bankroll is a bit shorter than what I would recommend, I think you should look at the 45 man tournaments. They are a good value game that you can grow your bankroll up nicely with. I did this with about the same bankroll you did and I did well. Best of luck to you.

F

fievr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a $ 45 bankroll on PokerStars, where the types of games are better Sit and go or MTT, and what types of purchases are favorable to raise the bankrool? :confused:

I would play sng 45 man and add one or two mtt of 0.50 daily

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think the combination of both would help you, the sng are good for growing your bank, you can start from there, then when you have a little more of the initial bank you can play both and find a kind of balance between them, you just have to Of course you want to play: modality, if you like slow or fast games, the time you have available to play ...

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I consider that it is impossible to say that something is better than MTT or SNG. Each player chooses a discipline that he likes and is right for him. On Mtt, turiners need to spend a lot of time, but prizes in them are many times more than in SNG tournaments. There are a lot more people involved in SNG tournaments and it's convenient that these tournaires are held many times a day, you do not need to give away at a certain time. So everyone chooses what he likes.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In SNG tournaments, fewer people participate than in MTT