Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
these types of Sit in go how I should play them, what style I play What is the strategy to play this kind of game

Malkav

Malkav

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For TAGs and LAGs it can be good... Nitty players stay away lol.

P

PW300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are plenty of players that do well in these and make good profits but like the previous poster stated, it is the aggressive players who come out on top. Definitely have to play with a wider range of hands than you normally would do and play out of position a lot more as well.

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Couples -> All-in, A+ -> All-in. The less players will enter also game, the it is more than a % for a prize. Good luck)

6a6yJIbkO_o

6a6yJIbkO_o

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play SnG hyper turbo, very fast rate of game, tournaments with change of levels of minutes are suitable till 8-10 for me better, I like to sit, wait longer for more best hands and to play them. In a hyper turbo it is necessary to play with what is, and it is simple to wait for top hands there is no time differently the stack very quickly decreases.

W

wowasenotrusov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best strategy is to play in the early stages of the tournament tighter . then when the blinds are older need to go all in with any two cards from the last position

F

Filyaga

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is a hyper turbo quickly. But I think you have to be agressive.

L

leonidasG4

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't expect to win long term in Hyper Turbo's. It's so luck-depended that you should only play for fun imo.

R

Radiotelefonist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even tournaments hard are given me by a turbo, almost always in minus. And I in general try to avoid a hyper-turbo. For certain there are some optimum strategy, but it seems to me that the hyper-turbo tournaments it is closer to lottery than to the real poker.

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go all in with less good cards, but there is as lucky