Sit and Go

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about those people who get in "Sit and Go" just to get"Sitting out" waiting win money between 3thr?

I did many complains on the site about that but I don't get answers.

In my opinion could have a time limit to get "Sitting out" or get user historic and then eliminate these users.

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like a time limit. How ever I have registered in a few knowing that i was going to be late.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about those people who get in "Sit and Go" just to get"Sitting out" waiting win money between 3thr?

I did many complains on the site about that but I don't get answers.

In my opinion could have a time limit to get "Sitting out" or get user historic and then eliminate these users.

Hey, could you please give an example, I am not sure I follow. So there is a possibility to enter a tournament and just do "sitting out" from the start and get into the money? Usually they get blinded away out of the tournaments..

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey, could you please give an example, I am not sure I follow. So there is a possibility to enter a tournament and just do "sitting out" from the start and get into the money? Usually they get blinded away out of the tournaments..
this is what I understand.

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hey hi,

It happens everyday in Freeroll "Sit and Go" on the "NetBet Poker". If you have account there check out some day.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We see them all the time. But they do not always win fortunately.:)

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acredito que torneios sit e go são uma modalidade de torneio para quem não tem tempo de jogar os regulares. Ao inves de enfrentar um field de 1000 jogadores, podes enfrentar 45 e ganhar tempo.

Abraço
It is the translation.:)

I believe sit and go tournaments are a tournament mode for those who do not have time to play the regular. Instead of facing a field of 1000 players, you can face 45 and save time. Hug

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The chance of cashing in SNG's by sitting out are really low. If your talking about building a large enough stack to get in the money then sitting out, still no guarantee & really a silly way to play. Only exception is if you are in a satellite or a double up & everyone advances or receives the same prize after a certain point.

M

Millie232

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's incredibly annoying - personally, there should be a limit on the amount of time you can sit out for. If you sit out for longer than that time, you forfeit any prize you could win (instead it goes to 4th place, or something). The problem is, I'd have no issue with somebody thinking they're in the money and then just folding every hand - but I'd say the difference is that when sitting out you don't play anything, even your premium hands, making you very easy to exploit by the person to your right. If you just fold 95% of hands, at least that person will occasionally get caught out.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Players that register a tournament only to sit out are a great thing to have at your table! :)

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whether its a 45 man sng or 9 man sng its annoying but should be able to beat them. I understand alot of people especially in 45 man will go out before them. but on the other side if they paid there buy in not much different then never playing a hand is it?