Sit and Go $0.25 Regular

E

Edson

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Hello
I play poker since 1 year. (Yes, I am a recreational player and I'm not ashamed of it! :p)
When I started playing, I assumed myself that I will not pay a penny for pokerstars.

Now I have around 20$ And I would like to focus on one specific games.
I will play Regular Sit ang Go's (45 or 90 players) for 0.25$ (And of course freerolls!)

I played some SnG in last months and I made some cashes there (I have in mind some strategy for these games, but I would like to improve it)
Maybe someone have experience with those games? I am looking forward to some tips, articles etc. :)

Have a nice day!

Zacccpanec

Zacccpanec

Rock Star
Total posts
Hi! Look at the website, the player of PokerStars Andre acoimbra, he this year in these tournaments, the marathon went from 10$ to 1000$, but I warn you once will have to play a lot). I also sometimes play games and in the same on 1 and 1.5$ of the significant advantages of a very weak players and prizes to get really easy

bushy_lufc

bushy_lufc

Legend
Total posts
Awards
Gripsed poker is very good for beginners.
Twitch streams can be very helpful.
Maybe Pokerstars school online.

playing is going to help you a lot too. you need to experience certain spots and variance.

E

Edson

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Thanks, I will check Andre, thats interesting ;)

@ bushy
I am not beginner, I am looking for tips to improve my skill and strategy, not begginers materials (Of course I'm back to that kind of materials sometimes :D)

W

wowasenotrusov

Rock Star
Total posts
but there is no what that particular strategy . just here players more loose and aggressive as the limits are low. tight play with the best hands.