Shove chart for hyper turbos

DaIr8882

DaIr8882

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings!

I am returning to poker after about a decades absence. I play the hyper Turbo 6 max SnGs over at Americas Card Room and sometimes ignition as well.
Is there a section or group who plays these games? Also I was looking for a shove chart for the hyper turbos. Does anyone know where I can get one? Does the community still share shove charts? I did a search and found nothing. I hope they are still a thing. Basically it would show what hands to shove at what blinds given my stack size. ICM stuff but printed out for easy reference. Any advice or tips on this would be greatly appreciated. Id be happy to make my own but am having trouble finding free tools to do so.

Thank you all. I look forward to leaning more about the community and sharing what little knowledge Ive accumulated to assist where I can.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First I'll say Hello, Hello! I'll write a review later. I'd say so better accumulate and one times play tournament MTT for $215, than every day toward $1.10) This for me! ... 10 years! You're a Shark, man. I could be wrong, though. But still I will be glad to see you at the poker tables of our community! It is always nice and more interesting to have and play with a professional at the poker table!