Should i even consider MTT's??

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Considering if i even play live MTT's anymore? I feel like it is not worth my time and money. Just the odds of making deep runs are few and far between. Any thoughts on this? I think i am better showing up to the tournaments watching and relaxing and jumping into the cash game mix. Way better hourly on the constant. Any feelings are welcomed on this. :flute:

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a huge profit to play them, but just not something you should only play. Mixing in cash and SnG can help diversify your winnings and help with strategy.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd generally agree. I prefer MTT, but occasionally play cash and SNG's to help round out my overall game. Same 2 cards, but the strategies are wildly different.

L

levidoff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer MTT, it's easier for me like that in them.

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sng games get started several games per hour and the profits depends on you, ie how much you study - sng 45, 90 or 180 :top: First normal and later on turbo.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Considering if i even play live MTT's anymore? I feel like it is not worth my time and money. Just the odds of making deep runs are few and far between. Any thoughts on this? I think i am better showing up to the tournaments watching and relaxing and jumping into the cash game mix. Way better hourly on the constant. Any feelings are welcomed on this. :flute:
Mtt = Softer and huge time commitment. Opportunity for large score. Huge variance

Cash = Muchhh tougher, no time commitment. Much less variance.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for tournaments you need a lot of work on yourself, patience, concentration, play spin and go if you just want to have fun)))