Chips
Be aggressive - you have nothing to lose

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how you play when you have short stack on FT ?

My criteria when short stack at final table is anything that is Q10 and above you should shove all-in because you are basically hoping for a lucky flop to break you way and double up as well.

hands include as noted above anything Q10 above, K8 above, Ace anything and as well pocket pairs.

S

shinbannanys

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If You're short stack at final table just go all in with better hand... because blinds anyway will eat your chips... so the best way as usually I do.. at final tables if I am with short stack I just play all in with better hands ofcourse we all wants to be the first at the tournament. But.it's a poker You wil never know how it could be hehe)))

J

jhoff619

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in my experience i dont change anything. I am a little more selective but if you are sitting with 6BB or less i would shove with any hand you feel comfortable with.

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Push fold is the best strategy..You can not just call with ur short stack

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As soon as a good card appears, I go all-in.

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello in this situation, in the final table we have to be patient and aggressive since we are at the final table and we have the shortest pile of fihas, we have to respond the aggression with more aggression if we have a category 3, 4 or 5 hand As we would have a small chance of increasing our stack if our opponent does not decide to match our bet.

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play it short ;) There are only to options `all in` or `call` :)

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I at this moment of FT With few chips, I wait for monster cards, and when they come I put all the chips on the table in an attempt to multiply and return to the tournament. Lots of patience at this difficult time, but you can return well to the tournament and still win.

BoaSafra

BoaSafra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACE IS GOOD KING IS GOOD AND PAIR, HOW MUCH SHORT? SAY IN BB`S, BUT WAIT THE TIME AND SHOVE YOUR HAND

tenaciousdc

tenaciousdc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone above said that ICM stands for 'Independent Chip Model', but what exactly does that mean?