***Shippin' September Tournament Thread***

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is that why you left me a message crying on skype?

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nah left u a message to see if u wanted to sweat and so u could give me some sick run good!

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ship it!
Set a new personal best in getting sucked out the hardest when it counts the most I think.
Cant complain though. Had a good run leading up to that.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Took 3rd in the clubs Double Points tournament today. $60 + $20 for a LPS side bet and took down $328 +$70 LPS chop + $75 for a surprise player bounty. Went out when TT lost to 99 to drop me to 5BB and then A8<QT.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ship it!
Set a new personal best in getting sucked out the hardest when it counts the most I think.
Cant complain though. Had a good run leading up to that.

played 150 tournaments saturday and got a 5th, 3 8ths, one 9th, a 10th and 2 13ths... /whine

then managed to win the party $11 $5k yesterday and had a couple of little scores so basically broke even over two days :D

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow 150 tourneys in one day! U must have been pretty buzy.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ja it was pretty crazy, went nuts and regged 12 hours...

going to cut down on table count in october, drop down to ~15 tables, cut out bottom of buy in range and really small fields, try and focus and get back to improving my game rather than pumping out tons of volume

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If my memory isn’t wrong, I’ve finished 3rd, 2nd, 2nd in three of my last four CC Merge free rolls, but I feel disappointed, as in all three, I went in behind on the final hand.

I didn’t close the deal when I was near the top prize. I need to improve my shorthanded/HU game.