SharkScope Stat You Are Most Proud Of?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just curious, which stat (about yourself) are you most proud of?

Or also, which stats do you think are most important to try to improve on?

Thanks! :D

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I like the upturn my stats have taken recently. A complete change in my approach is starting to pay off.:)

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
max cashing streak and
6a8dd3ec68aa82e99a01aeb7cdbbb425.png
9c0c6934b70f108d519df6b24f68af6c.png

vlad the impaler achievement Won tourneys in 10 different stake levels

Ellvira

Ellvira

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look at sharkscope statistics, :eek: final tables 0, wins 0 :confused: and I think something needs to be changed, where to start ?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look at SharkScope statistics, :eek: final tables 0, wins 0 :confused: and I think something needs to be changed, where to start ?

Here at Cardschat. :)

Take the 30 day course, it will speed up your learning curve.

Good luck!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi!I recently discovered on the website that I have played 5,000 tournaments and at the same time remained in the black.And it's not that I'm proud of it, it's just nice that the statistics show the level of my game and this motivates me to further knowledge of the game!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi!I recently discovered on the website that I have played 5,000 tournaments and at the same time remained in the black.And it's not that I'm proud of it, it's just nice that the statistics show the level of my game and this motivates me to further knowledge of the game!

Very good! It's nice to see the way you approach the game. Keep doing your thing!!! :)

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here are two of mine:

1) Required bankroll - This shows that I have indeed figured out a way to profit from poker without having to risk much.

2) Worst 100/500 Steak - Again...this shows that I have figured out how to eliminate losing streaks from my game, which has been a major focus of mine in improving my MTT strategy.

I mean...the ROI and ITM % are nice too, but those are more of a product of my "risk little, stack up profits" approach. :)

Happy Stackin'

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 51
jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Average ROI 404%

This is deceiving for you because 3/5 of your games have been freerolls.

If the ave roi and the total roi are wildly different, that's a clue that the ave roi is artificially high.

As you play more real money games, that ave roi most likely will drop closer to your tot roi %

Z

Zypher2212

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is deceiving for you because 3/5 of your games have been freerolls.

If the ave roi and the total roi are wildly different, that's a clue that the ave roi is artificially high.

As you play more real money games, that ave roi most likely will drop closer to your tot roi %

Yes, that stat is high due to freerolls, just as some other stats are low due to freerolls and the higher variance associated with the type of play found there. As I play more real money games my average ROI will come down, but hopefully my total will also come up a bit as well. In fact, after a small cash last night, my average is down to a paltry 402% today.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One that is interesting on my "Mr. Tao Jones" account on Chico, is that I won $188 on my very 1st MTT. This made my graph look really funny while my volume was low (having the graph START at $188 instead of $0).

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i just looked at my sharkscope graph after a year of playing mtts again (started playing again because of covid) and, wow, it's ugly af. i'm not just saying that because i'm a usually negative person when it comes to my poker ability and results, it's literally ugly. how do you all get such nice looking graphs with a consistent upward trend?

i reset everything and hopefully by this time next year, it'll look much better and i can be proud of it.

Last edited:
B

bucky_barnes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Dude, your graph is sick. I plugged in your sharkscope stats into an mtt variance calculator and you nearly match your best possible mtt run.

Attachments

• mr. tj.jpg
    mr. tj.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 28
ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not use utilities and I do not use SharkScope or similar sites:flute:.
And my favorite statistic about myself is my invisibility:saint: which is 100% (or just I think :rolleyes:).

S

sprut625

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello everyone I don't have statistics yet on the SharkScope website I just started playing I don't have any experience yet I hope that there will be statistics soon and there will be something to be proud of good luck to everyone

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude, your graph is sick. I plugged in your sharkscope stats into an mtt variance calculator and you nearly match your best possible mtt run.

Wow! That is really interesting to see.

How did you accomplish this?

I want to see what my BetOnline account (Jbillie) looks like. :)

Thanks!!!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i just looked at my sharkscope graph after a year of playing mtts again (started playing again because of covid) and, wow, it's ugly af. i'm not just saying that because i'm a usually negative person when it comes to my poker ability and results, it's literally ugly. how do you all get such nice looking graphs with a consistent upward trend?

i reset everything and hopefully by this time next year, it'll look much better and i can be proud of it.

I can send you a brief overview of my MTT strategy if you would like.

Just send me a PM anytime! :)

W

wow_neat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can send you a brief overview of my MTT strategy if you would like.

Just send me a PM anytime! :)
Not the person you're talking with but, after seeing that graph posted, I was wondering if I could PM you for your MTT strategy overview?