Searching SNG streamers

Clease

Clease

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
When I search for the tag Sit & Go on Twitch I found now streamers. Do you know someone who is streaming Sit & Go's.

Thank you

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Welcome to CardsChat Clease,

As far as I know there is no separate category for Sit & Go's on Twitch.
All poker related content is under Poker category and also Sit & Go's can be found in there.

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Poker

Many smaller players stream quite irregularly so it can be hard to "catch them in the action" unless you have set an alarm that notifies you when they are online.

Nice avatar :top:

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I search for the tag Sit & Go on Twitch I found now streamers. Do you know someone who is streaming Sit & Go's.

Thank you
I don’t know how it is now, but earlier Sit n go tournaments were streamed by a Russian-speaking streamer spr1 pretty strong player. the great grinder also rolls mtsng roman_sysoev I learned a lot from them in due time)

Clease

Clease

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Tank you all for the information and thanks Nafor for the praise for the avatar

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In americas most of the professionals broadcast live, you see what time they schedule the freeroll and you connect to their twish.

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In americas most of the professionals broadcast live, you see what time they schedule the freeroll and you connect to their twish.

Look for SlayerV1fan on twitch. Joshua Hoesel, one of the best SnG players out there.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I dont think there is any at the moment other than some foreigners that don't speak English