sattelites

L

luiswiz123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about satellites tournaments. For example, sometimes I qualify from $0.11 - $1.5 sats to $109 sunday million, sometimes I have won $400, $100 or $25 in this tournaments. It is a fine winning, but it takes too much time to acces this tournament via satellite, and the edge of the players is higher. So I should keep focusing on this strategy or just play micro stakes tournaments?

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
All depends...
You can try to define your index ($/hour) for both variants on long distance, and then to chose the best...

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think that you should play a mix. Also the best way to get to Sunday Million is through the Powerpath. Play a 50c spin each day, get another one free, and see how you do. You can very soon start to build up a few shots at the $11 tourneys. Plus non of these games are too long.

But keep playing micros alongside these sattys and then you hopefully get some occasional bigger games to play in occasionally along with the micro games

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I recently started playing satellites for 0.10 cents for $1 and 5.50 tournaments, which turned out to be a plus at a distance.

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me I’ve done much better grinding micro stakes rather than winning satellites. The only exception is if I won multiple satellites that allows me to fire multiple bulletd. I’d rather take the cash value of the satellite

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What do you think about satellites tournaments.
The price is generally very good, you can get into a big tournament for a low price, but the competition is very high and the gameplay is very insane, I personally don't like it and don't play, but it's still an opportunity, so, good luck.😊