BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi everyone ! These days I was playing with $ 5 initials and had the opportunity to play great events like the $ 22 bounty builder and $ 11 bounty builder in pokerstars. This is thanks to the fact that I played turbo satellites deep with buy in accessible. I really believe that these tournaments are not so difficult to win, my strategy has been quite conservative and somewhat aggressive at the time it was necessary. I know that there has been much discussion about how good the satellites are and personally I think that several factors have to be taken into account to say that they can be profitable, one for example is when you play the tournament of interest to which we want to qualify, since Often the satellites become extensive and we classify the next one when it has been playing for a long time and we start with our stak lower than that of our rivals and we may also be a little tired, so I recommend that the satellite be played a day before As minimum. Then you have to consider how difficult it can be to be ITM in that tournament, since many are bullfights with many participants, that is, you may have a great tournament and still not get to be ITM. And as positive of all this is that you will play tournaments with a lot of money at stake and this is a very good thing if you have a good result, it may be the beginning of something big or it will help you to scale levels.
I have not achieved good results in the tournaments that I have qualified, but surely continue playing this style of satellites. I consider it the best option to strengthen my bankroll without risking it and at the same time have the opportunity to scale levels faster. As for the strategy that I use to have good results, I think it is quite basic and I think that anyone with a little knowledge and experience would also take advantage of the deep turbo satellites. Cheers! and good luck!!

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If there is anyone interested in this type of tournaments and would like to share my strategy in more detail, I am willing to work on it to upload it these days ... good luck!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing satellites does not reduce the bankroll, which you need to play the target tournament, at least not in a meaningfull way. This is because, you are not going to win a ticket in all the satellites, you play. So on average you still spend close to 22$ to qualify for a 22$ tournament. Maybe its only 20$ or 18$, but its not 2$ or 5$.

You just play less 22$ tournaments, and therefore you spend your money more slowly while getting more practice and entertainment in the process. But this does still not mean, you are implementing bankroll management, and therefore you need to make a budget, if you are going to play in this way.

Bankroll management mean, that you set up rules like never spending more than 1% of your bankroll on a tournament, and then stick to those rules. So if for instance you have 200$, then you should be playing 1$ and 2$ tournaments but nothing higher than that.

BRANCASLIM

BRANCASLIM

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Thanks for your suggestion, I personally think that I am a winning player in turbo satellites tournaments and I think I can qualify more times to the main tournament with the value of your ticket, I would only have to play enough to prove it. For example with 22, I would have to play at least 20 satellites, I am almost sure that at least 20 I will qualify in 5, that is, I will have 4 more tickets to the desired tournament. I think this is possible because of the structure that this tournament has, overcoming the variance is much easier. good luck!

Poker Tells