Satellites

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any on of you play from smallest satellites to get into biggest tournaments? Would be a great challenge to go from like a dollar to a sunday million ticket or something like that, i might try it

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play these tournaments for qualification for the VENOM in ACR! But, unfortunately, it is not very successfully!

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there is no good bankroll, then why not ?! Need to try. Good luck at the tables!

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes I’m trying to break through, what's the question? in any case, passing through the satellites is usually a game not according to the bankroll

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play in as many free tournaments as I can. If you are able to play poker for free and qualify for something of value then why not?

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it are very difficult but not impossible and sometimes they may seem easy but the reality is that you will need good luck

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1-2 times a week I play in satellite tournaments. This is definitely a good opportunity to get a valuable ticket. Thanks to the satellites, over the last year I have been able to significantly increase my bankroll.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the end of last year, I played satellites at pokerstars and partypoker. Unfortunately, I didn't get into the prize at the final tournaments.

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Satellites are a great way to participate in bigger tournaments for a smaller fee... If you win them... But, like any other poker tournament, competition will be fierce, and unlike normal tournaments, only a very reduced number of players get to "the money", sometimes there' will only be one seat available to the next round.

So all in all, satellites tournaments can be a double edged sword, since you might spend more money in satellites than you would by directly buying in to the objective tournament.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like to participate in satellites, because there is a lot of competition. But satellites are the best option at the initial stage for people with minimal bankroll.

A

Angel051047

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I like to play satellites, the only thing that annoys me is the constant raisers.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Satellites are definitely something you want to look into to play in bigger tournaments but there are other ways of looking at it as well. You could also play in free tournaments and run up a small bank roll and then use that to play in a small MTT. Use the winnings from the small MTT and play in bigger tournaments. Using the free tournaments will take a lot longer but you will get more play and experience and it will get you eventually to same end game.

Not saying one way is better than another but just wanted to point out you can always use small buy in MTTs as a satellite to bigger tournaments.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has just won a satellite to the satellite for the money that yesterday cardchat freeroll won.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any on of you play from smallest satellites to get into biggest tournaments? Would be a great challenge to go from like a dollar to a sunday million ticket or something like that, i might try it

Of course I play, why spend $ 109 if you can quietly spend by spending $ 30-40 on satellites)
:bandit:

Akinled

Akinled

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I don't think that playing satellites for tournaments that are outside of your normal BRM makes a lot of sense. In fact it might even slow down your progression. The better option is to grind yourself you through the limits playing your normal schedule.
However, if you really enjoy playing satellites, there is no argument against playing very few of them now and then.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Satellites are a good opportunity to play an expensive tournament without investing a lot of money. Why not?

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the hyper 2x shootout sats on stars. Would love to satty a seat to the 12.5m gtd sunday million

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winning the satellites to big events is the easy part the real challenge begins when you try to cash and get a big withdrawal in the bigger events.
Both are possible though fighting through setbacks ignore failure march on with relentless perseverance,
Succeeded more times over the years than I can remember good luck.:)

Poker Tells