Sat Sunday Millions

R

regis

Enthusiast
Total posts
Well guys , I got one doubt to a time ago about fold AA in the first leg of the Sunday Millions $ 215 .. Well, join a group on Facebook calling Pinda Poker and one of the members raised another cruel doubts .. come on !

Sat Sunday Millions $ 215, paying 10 players with the entry , 15 left ! Hero in the BB with 1kk in chips holding AA ! the wheel table folded around until you reach the button that is the CL sat with just over 2kk in chips , he pushes all the small fold .. and now? call or fold ?

Remember that the table has three shorts and the hero is the third in tournament chips !

E

enzoen

Legend
Total posts
Awards
If there is only 3 entries, I think that I would pay with AA, being the CL always shall pressure from this position, but I think that is a clear call with AA

R

regis

Enthusiast
Total posts
If there is only 3 entries, I think that I would pay with AA, being the CL always shall pressure from this position, but I think that is a clear call with AA

if it was only 3 at the awards would instacall , most with only 5 to fall and 3 shorts on my desk was always fold !

O

Onkorunkus

Rock Star
Total posts
It says that 10 players get entry. Whether you should call depends on if you can fold your way to the tickets or not. If there are a lot of much shorter stacks, you should fold.