Rules for exchange table

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you know about of the rules, when you LL exchange of table during a tournament?!

How this is in live tournament?!

Or you think that any problem if you go to anywhere.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
LL as in last longer, i don't see any problem in any way

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It wasn't quite the concept under discussion that I'm asking. My question involves changing players at different tables during the tournament. At certain times you are bigstacked and randomly, you are taken from a table and sent to another table, often at the table where there is another bigstack player. Other times you stay at a certain table being bigstack and the others with small stacks, I don't see a pattern of rules for changing tables.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It wasn't quite the concept under discussion that I'm asking. My question involves changing players at different tables during the tournament. At certain times you are bigstacked and randomly, you are taken from a table and sent to another table, often at the table where there is another bigstack player. Other times you stay at a certain table being bigstack and the others with small stacks, I don't see a pattern of rules for changing tables.
There is no pattern, however the rules are all based on number of participants and the structure of the event related to the number of players per table.
And the seating assignments are all random RNG based.

Example We have 80 players playing an 8max tourney. There will be 10 tables full.
When a certain number of player either enter the tourney - or bust from the tourney - the rule is to re-seat players so each table has nearly the same number of palyers.

That is all it is - there is no pattern or rule to put big stacks on the same table - or all small stacks on the same table - it is all random.

Anecdote: I have been reseated onto one table, as the chip leader, with only 20 players remaining in a MTT with the 5 of the top 7 chip leaders on this same table. I've also been put on a table as one of the top 5 chip leaders when everyone else had less than 10bb, and I had over 70bb with less than 20 players remaining. It's all random draws - and re-seating is to make every table as even as possible with respect to number of participants - it has nothing to do with the players standing in the tourney - nor his chip stack.

Poker Rules - Poker Games