S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone!
Does anyone have a guide/chart that can give me a rough idea about when to bet small/minbet, 1/3 , 2/3 of the stack or push? If possible with tourney/sng stages.
I feel like I bet randomly way too often.

deform fedot

deform fedot

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try placing a bet no more than 2 times on the blinds and raise your bid according to your hand and position.

S

shurikataman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't just pile it up.If there is a possibility on the wood do the check.

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Post flop betting is based around board texture, positions, and stack depths.

Alex Houngan

Alex Houngan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The size of the bet on the situation at the table, stage. I intuitively put, some opponents react differently to the sizes of rates.

S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your replies everyone!

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pre flop bet 2.25 post flop 1/3 then 1/2 and on river 2/3.

S

skeptix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think about your perceived range of hands and bet what makes sense for those hands, manipulating the number as you see fit to get cheaper bluffs or heavier value where you think you can. For instance, if I'm the preflop aggressor and a dry ace-high flop comes I'll generally bet small because it favors my range and is not a threatening board. I'll size up with more threatening boards.

As a very general rule you'll do alright if your bet sizing looks like 30-60% on the flop, 50-70% on the turn and 80-120% on the river.

S

ShowMaster14

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
live or online ?

If online, bet 3x preflop and postflop depending on cards and position bet 1/4 or 1/2 of the pot. If live, always be agressive, bet 2.5x preflop, but for stronger hands like AQs+, 99+ bet more specially when out of position.
Do research on how to play against LAGS and TAGS. Have preflop chart to guide on when to play a hand and what position to play in.